EVIL Undead

PB Forum :: Downhill
EVIL Undead
Posted: Feb 10, 2014 at 20:56 Quote
Hi guys, I have just received Mike's email today (11th Feb 2014). He mentioned there was never which year model for the Evil Undead. There were only different versions of it as what Mike would liked to describe it. Mike said since his is a small company as compared with the other bigger players out there, he don't really do year/model frames. He mentioned most people refer to the 2014 Undead as the next version we are working on and that is still months out. so don't expect anything sooner.
Well, I am really impressed by the speed he will reply to your emails and enquiries even though most of you said Mike is a one man show in Evil. He has even given me a very good neutral and un-bias advises between the Undead and Denvinci Wilson. With this, I am all made up my mind to go with an Undead frame. Thumbs up for Mike! :-)

Posted: Feb 10, 2014 at 22:33 Quote
tpersons wrote:
Alright, I'm going for it tomorrow if they have larges in stock. I was told today swing arm "at least a month+" so I'm gunna pull the trigger. If the new ones show and they're that much better I'll sell it and buy one of those lol

email message from Kevin today
march, april. oh well first it was november , december

O+
Posted: Feb 10, 2014 at 22:36 Quote
Ya that's why I'm just getting one. Evil doesn't exactly have the greatest track record so I could end up waiting a loooooong time.

O+
Posted: Feb 10, 2014 at 23:34 Quote
tpersons wrote:
Ya that's why I'm just getting one. Evil doesn't exactly have the greatest track record so I could end up waiting a loooooong time.

Yup, I waited 6 months for my size until I was forced to get something else

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2014 at 6:30 Quote
Yea I won't be waiting 6 months hahahah.

Posted: Feb 11, 2014 at 10:51 Quote
sucha a bummer that it always seems to go this way.. these frames are so amazebawls.

now if only he could just get the waiting thing minimized.. it seems like pretty much everyone is stuck waiting for something for their evil at one point in time.

Posted: Feb 11, 2014 at 15:24 Quote
jumpman2334 wrote:
sucha a bummer that it always seems to go this way.. these frames are so amazebawls.

now if only he could just get the waiting thing minimized.. it seems like pretty much everyone is stuck waiting for something for their evil at one point in time.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/list/?q=evil+undead&category=0&pmin=&pmax=&region=3

Posted: Feb 11, 2014 at 16:11 Quote
... what is the point you are trying to make here?

Posted: Feb 11, 2014 at 16:16 Quote
jumpman2334 wrote:

I got my frame plus linkage rebuild kit, spare headset, hanger etc with no waiting time at all tup

O+
Posted: Feb 11, 2014 at 17:44 Quote
I just dropped my check in the mail....

Posted: Feb 11, 2014 at 23:35 Quote
No offense but if you buy an evil your buying into the fact its a small company . The frames are excellent but you cant expect the level of support parts wise to be the same as a company such as specialized. Customer support is excellent as far as receiving replies from emails etc and maybe one day evil will grow to the point they can offer a service similar to the larger bike brands.. I do feel for those who cannot get hold of the right size frame but they are worth the wait and its nice to have a bike not everyone has.

Posted: Feb 11, 2014 at 23:41 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
tpersons wrote:
Alright, I'm going for it tomorrow if they have larges in stock. I was told today swing arm "at least a month+" so I'm gunna pull the trigger. If the new ones show and they're that much better I'll sell it and buy one of those lol

I emailed kevin in november and was always told mid 2014 so hopefully it will be then fingers crossed.

Posted: Feb 11, 2014 at 23:45 Quote
jonnyhill2011 wrote:
mattygee020671 wrote:
tpersons wrote:

I emailed kevin in november and was always told mid 2014 so hopefully it will be then fingers crossed.

this is just for the swing arm

Posted: Feb 12, 2014 at 1:13 Quote
mattygee020671 wrote:
jonnyhill2011 wrote:
mattygee020671 wrote:

this is just for the swing arm

Yes just the swing arm for undead and uprising

Posted: Feb 12, 2014 at 2:13 Quote
So this new swingarm, I'm hearing varying reports of what it is in regards to those of us with the current version with the alloy insert.. who is actually receiving the new rear end as a warranty replacement? everyone? Or those who have made a warranty claim due to the crack in the paint?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010992
Mobile Version of Website