Anyone still riding Giant AC? post them here!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Anyone still riding Giant AC? post them here!
Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 7:42 Quote
A little change in my bike Razz The front fork will stay for just a moment. I check if it works well. later my 66 will be back
photo
photo

Posted: Dec 23, 2017 at 12:14 Quote
bananos wrote:
A little change in my bike Razz The front fork will stay for just a moment. I check if it works well. later my 66 will be back
photo
Nice, It's a beast! Are you using it for Park runs?

O+
Posted: Dec 25, 2017 at 7:36 Quote
NCDawg67 wrote:
Hi AC enthusiats. im selling my AC frame for 150$ with a nice Fox Float 2014 CTD. if anyone interested PM me il send some pics too. color black and silver. negotiable
Still available and what size?

Posted: Dec 25, 2017 at 10:05 Quote
E-ROG wrote:
bananos wrote:
photo
Nice, It's a beast! Are you using it for Park runs?

Sometimes I go to the park. But mainly I drive on local bicycle routes, not in the mountains. in this set the bike is great. fast and technical sections of the route do not make any impression on him. And the bigger obstacles are overcome smoothly.

Posted: Jan 10, 2018 at 12:23 Quote
In this year I go with my AC to Megavalanche. it's be a big test Razz

Posted: Jan 14, 2018 at 18:31 Quote
bananos wrote:
In this year I go with my AC to Megavalanche. it's be a big test Razz
WOW, that looks like an amazing race. Take some pics of the AC at the race and post them.

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 3:13 Quote
Hi there, I just finished building up my AC3 and wanted to share it with you all.. I just can't figure out how to post up my photos..????

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 8:47 Quote
photo
Took me a little while to finish this thing, being busy with work and all..
But it's finally done.. And it rides pretty damn nice..haha..

Posted: Jan 21, 2018 at 19:56 Quote
TomasLee wrote:
Rebuilt Giant AC 3

WOW...looks amazing. This has to be one of the top 3 AC builds ever. I mean it. I've been on this thread since the beginning. this makes me want to do another AC build. Throw up more pics when you get time.

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 20:47 Quote
E-ROG wrote:
TomasLee wrote:
Rebuilt Giant AC 3

WOW...looks amazing. This has to be one of the top 3 AC builds ever. I mean it. I've been on this thread since the beginning. this makes me want to do another AC build. Throw up more pics when you get time.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.. awesome thread, and awesome bikes on here...

Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 10:11 Quote
Yeah wow.
I haven't been on here for a while now, but that might be the best one I've seen yet.

And what's up E-Rog. Long time man!

Posted: Mar 12, 2018 at 18:15 Quote
poolguy55 wrote:
Yeah wow.
I haven't been on here for a while now, but that might be the best one I've seen yet.

And what's up E-Rog. Long time man!

Hello Hello...Poolguy55, are you back in the AC market?
How is that Spec Pitch treating you?

Posted: Mar 15, 2018 at 16:00 Quote
E-ROG wrote:

Not back in the AC game yet, but I have a 13 year-old who is just starting to ride well enough to jump on a FS. I'm thinking an AC might be a good first FS ride.
Pitch is strong.
I'll be taking it up to a newly created flow trail up in Redding here in the next couple weeks after all this rain is done.

Posted: Mar 17, 2018 at 11:37 Quote
poolguy55 wrote:
E-ROG wrote:

Not back in the AC game yet, but I have a 13 year-old who is just starting to ride well enough to jump on a FS. I'm thinking an AC might be a good first FS ride.
Pitch is strong.
I'll be taking it up to a newly created flow trail up in Redding here in the next couple weeks after all this rain is done.

Sadly I am without an AC at the moment. Sold my last one, still regretting it but I have 4 other bikes.
Wishing I had a big pole-barn just for bikes, but I can only ride one at a time so....but then I'd like to build up another AC, buy & build another 2008 Giant Reign XO, and then that new 2018 Reign Advance 1 looks amazing. I may have a problem, ha.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017514
Mobile Version of Website