post your job

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
post your job
Posted: Oct 1, 2008 at 21:18 Quote
canadian tire sports and seasonal department for life! weoo!

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 13:43 Quote
i frame houses with a subcontractor for potvin/minto. you get good with a chainsaw which comes in handy building trails

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 13:53 Quote
I just got laid off from being a zellers cashier hahahaa

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 14:09 Quote
I am a sloth tamer. It's fun to work with sloths even though some of the sloths i work with refuse to take their bath. =]

Posted: Dec 26, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
i work at independent in the seafood dept. its kinda smelly and gross but its such eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy work. basically all i do it serve maybe 3 customers per shift and clean up a bit then go talk to and chill with the deli people for the rest of the shift for $8.90/hr. its pretty cool i guess.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 12:51 Quote
*Quietly grave digs thread*

I work at a golf course (North View) ...basically I have to spin bunkers ( on a machine), cut greens ( on a machine or a walker), trimming ... I get to boot around in Toro's that go over 60kp/h , and of course golf carts (and when its raining burn outs and drifting Razz )... its pretty laid back... I will have made over 4 grand at the end of summer ( not in total, just from now till like September)

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 12:55 Quote
SlothMan wrote:
I am a sloth tamer. It's fun to work with sloths even though some of the sloths i work with refuse to take their bath. =]

That sounds like an epic job.

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
I umpire litte kids baseball games $30 a game (1hr 30m up to 2hrs) and referee little kids soccer games which is $20 a game (always 1hr). Im 13 and can make up to $650 in one baseball and soccer season. not bad

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 23:22 Quote
who8mycrayon wrote:
I umpire litte kids baseball games $30 a game (1hr 30m up to 2hrs) and referee little kids soccer games which is $20 a game (always 1hr). Im 13 and can make up to $650 in one baseball and soccer season. not bad

Thats a good job for being 13.

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 8:52 Quote
nolan-h wrote:
who8mycrayon wrote:

Thats a good job for being 13.

yeah it gets me a good amount of cash to pay for my biking equipment and parts

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 9:43 Quote
I work on campus of my University and clean empty apartments for minimum wage.(7.40/h) As bad as that sounds, it's by far the easiest job I've ever had in my life. There are four of us in an apartment and we need to get 2 apartments done per week. It takes us at most, 2 hours total to clean one apartment, and we work 40 hours a week. They are all fully furnished, so we get to crash out on couches and beds pretty much all day and so whatever we want. I love it haha.

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 14:58 Quote
Was working as a valve tech for 2 years ended up makin around 3500 a month,but then got fired for fighting and missed out on profit sharing which is lame.Currently looking for work in edmonton if anyone knows anybody hiring let me know

O+
Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 17:52 Quote
langfordreppin wrote:
Was working as a valve tech for 2 years ended up makin around 3500 a month,but then got fired for fighting and missed out on profit sharing which is lame.Currently looking for work in edmonton if anyone knows anybody hiring let me know

Maybe you shouldn't mention that you were fired for fighting and then say you're looking for work in the same post...

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 19:33 Quote
I wash out cattle liners and occasionally a pig trailer or two, it's good money but dirty work, and any other jobs around the shop like washing semis and polishing which sucks.

Posted: Jun 28, 2009 at 19:08 Quote
Drop in here and there at a hcokey training center. Fun work, just tell kids what targets to shoot at, and fetch ice when the odd one biffs on the skating ramp..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.044199
Mobile Version of Website