post your job

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
post your job
Posted: Jul 2, 2009 at 18:15 Quote
I work at a small company that builds saunas, gazebos and cedar outdoor furniture, its a pretty chill job, and I make about 2 grand a month, But by actual trade I'm registered as a construction craft worker.

Posted: Jul 3, 2009 at 11:00 Quote
I Think I might have one of the best jobs out there. I am the Base Camp director for a Adventure center in newcastle Va. I am also a Mountain bike instructor,zip line instructor, as well as a adventure trip leader. I get paid to teach mountain biking, and generally have fun all day. every job has it's bed pans. and this job come with a few long hours and lots of cleaning after groups, but i can not see myself do anything else. now if you will excuse me i have a class in a bit and need to go get some tuning done. if you want to check it out go here.

www.wilderness-adventure.com

ciao
Dan

Posted: Jul 5, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
nolan-h wrote:
who8mycrayon wrote:
I umpire litte kids baseball games $30 a game (1hr 30m up to 2hrs) and referee little kids soccer games which is $20 a game (always 1hr). Im 13 and can make up to $650 in one baseball and soccer season. not bad

Thats a good job for being 13.

I started to referee hockey when I was 12, and I was one rich kid with the money I brought in from a weekend of doing it. $10 cash a game, and I would do 4-6 games a weekend.

I'm still reffing, but I do a few games a week now. Full time job and life kick in to play.

Posted: Jul 5, 2009 at 14:57 Quote
Im a tattoo artist been doing it full time for 2 years decent living get better the longer youve been around but the majority of the people you meet are F**KING CRAZY

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 8:02 Quote
i'm a student in the winter but in the summer i've had various jobs, this year i'm working as a summer student at NIH, getting paid a pretty penny, too, like 5k.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 9:47 Quote
Just graduated.

Tax Analyst. At the corporate headquarters of a multinational corporation.

Shitloads of fun.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 11:31 Quote
i'm a stance controller for citylink/megabus in scotland, the job sucks and the weather sucks lol. pays the bills an i can get shiney new bits for my chariot lol.

Posted: Jul 6, 2009 at 22:10 Quote
Full time cook at montanas restaurant.Making 10.00 an hour plus tips. It works out to be around 11.50 and up an hour. Been working here for two years next week.

Posted: Jul 7, 2009 at 15:26 Quote
hydro carbons transfer technition

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 19:17 Quote
Flatulant-Primate wrote:
hydro carbons transfer technition

Can't be that difficult of a job if you can't even spell technician properly. Wink

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 20:51 Quote
gas jockey lol, i made a smart word for it

Mod
Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 20:52 Quote
Flatulant-Primate wrote:

They're actually called petroleum engineers. Wink

Posted: Jul 16, 2009 at 20:53 Quote
i do propane too so its hydro carbons haha

Posted: Jul 17, 2009 at 3:47 Quote
I work in IT Operations in the IT Department of a German bank in central London. Looking after their financial servers and networks.

Posted: Jul 18, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
Flatulant-Primate wrote:

They're actually called petroleum engineers. Wink

They're not engineers though. They're petroleum transfer technicians.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.232167
Mobile Version of Website