Best Presta valve caps for commuter bike??

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Best Presta valve caps for commuter bike??
Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:01 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
Seriously considering bringing the 4X to morzine... Quick, someone convince me it's a bad idea D:

no it's not

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:04 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
considered bringing the 4X to morzine... realized it's a bad idea

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:05 Quote
but but but it's such a fun bike

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:12 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
Seriously considering bringing the 4X to morzine... Quick, someone convince me it's a bad idea D:

What forks do you have on it? My first year in Morzine I was on a Cove Hustler, 125 on the back but had Lyrik's on the front. It was alright but moor travel moor fun.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:16 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:

What forks do you have on it? My first year in Morzine I was on a Cove Hustler, 125 on the back but had Lyrik's on the front. It was alright but moor travel moor fun.
Zocchi 55rc3 Ti, lowered by yours truly to 130mm. Didn't cut the spring so there's a f*ckshit of preload but they're still pretty sensitive.

If I do bring the canyon I can run it in the short travel setting, like I usually do. Livens it up a little

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:19 Quote
Last year it was good having the Yeti and the M3. After just over a week on the Yeti the M3 was a rest without not riding.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:24 Quote
I'm a fud, I should just bring the canyon. I have weedy girly pansy legs anyway so I could do with the squish.
might see if I can swap out my boxxers for a 36 or something similar later this year, the meta has made me realise it's too much bike

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:27 Quote
Can't you rise the 55's back up and fit them on the Canyon?

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:30 Quote
Not enough a2c's at full extension, would steepen it up a lot. It's not the slackest bike in the first place.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:31 Quote
The first time I rode a bike park it was on my 140mm Zesty, thinking about it now I realized how much more fun it would be on my reign. Riding braking bumps all day takes it toll on your wrists arms and calves pretty quick take the canyon.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:40 Quote
Nout like Morzine braking bumps. Actually Les Gets is worse. You will feel like your body is falling apart, best way around them is to go as fast as possible.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:42 Quote
dragan-the-dragon wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:

no it's not

Like I said before Jamie, you bring your play bike I'll bring mine so at least you wouldn't be the only idiot with a gigantic grin on your face there... Wink

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:49 Quote
dusse123 wrote:
dragan-the-dragon wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:

no it's not

Like I said before Jamie, you bring your play bike I'll bring mine so at least you wouldn't be the only idiot with a gigantic grin on your face there... Wink

MORZINE DEATH GRIP

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 17:05 Quote
deli-hustler wrote:
dusse123 wrote:
dragan-the-dragon wrote:

no it's not

MORZINE DEATH GRIP

BRING IT

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024129
Mobile Version of Website