Brake Mount Question and Glitter Talk

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Brake Mount Question and Glitter Talk
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
shondo wrote:
All in good fun man, I knew you were just taking the piss-mickey outta me.

224:I like single pivot simplicity. I'm old. But really, I just like PLUSH.

I really like Devinci too,all kidding aside, and I also have them on my shortlist of new DH frames for 2009. We'll hafto see how the wind is blowing next fall.
And see how close to bankruptcy I am.Eek

Well hopefully you won't be too close and you can get your bike. Sounds like your list is pretty solid. You couldn't have a more reliable, solid bike in the 224. We'll see how the Devinci lasts. I stick by them, but we'll see what the longevity is for the new frame.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 22:02 Quote
Asthma doesn't seem to bother me any more unless I'm around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 22:03 Quote
MadMike2007 wrote:
Asthma doesn't seem to bother me any more unless I'm around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar

stop it.

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 22:12 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
MadMike2007 wrote:

stop it.

Sorry sir Salute

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 22:15 Quote
MadMike2007 wrote:
havnt touched a "puffer" for 6 year Razz Cool

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 23:43 Quote
Wilson4 wrote:
I'm 240 when I suck it in and have lungs filld with helium. I used to burn out Shimano XT 4 pistons for fun.

I am 210 and use two piston Avids...no problem here. Oh and I don't inhale helium, drugs are bad!

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 23:45 Quote
shondo wrote:
I hear a dirty little rumour that Glitter will be on a Scott this year.
I'm not telling where I heard that.

Bullsh*t....Glitters gonna revive the HUFFY empire! You'll see!!

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 23:48 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
Wilson4 wrote:
shondo wrote:
I hear a dirty little rumour that Glitter will be on a Scott this year.
I'm not telling where I heard that.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I could make fun of maestro4life for ever if he went to Giant. Oh well.

I have to admit, it would cause a lot of maestro-flaming if it happened.....

OH That would piss me right off, for sure. I mean I won't buy Oakley. TLD, GT. Easton or any other product that POS premadonna rides. Hell I love the new stroker brakes...but guess who riding them...AAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 23:50 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:
Wilson4 wrote:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I could make fun of maestro4life for ever if he went to Giant. Oh well.

OH That would piss me right off, for sure. I mean I won't buy Oakley. TLD, GT. Easton or any other product that POS premadonna rides. Hell I love the new stroker brakes...but guess who riding them...AAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

If he switches sponsors enough, youll be out of riding! Theres got to be a line drawn there somewhere.....

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 23:51 Quote
Wilson4 wrote:
Well thanks for ruining my 2008 Shondo, it started off so well. Maybe he'll jump ship and end up on a Gary Fisher Smile

You mean...maybe he will sink ship and jump Gary Fisher, oh my bad visuals so bad!

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2008 at 23:53 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
maestroforlife wrote:
Hummeroid wrote:

If he switches sponsors enough, youll be out of riding! Theres got to be a line drawn there somewhere.....

I had thought of that. I will doing cutties on a sears 10-speed with the bars turned up.

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 11:23 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
Wilson4 wrote:
I'm 240 when I suck it in and have lungs filld with helium. I used to burn out Shimano XT 4 pistons for fun.

I am 210 and use two piston Avids...no problem here. Oh and I don't inhale helium, drugs are bad!

you guys aren't as beeftacular as the shondo-nator. keep working on it though, and I'll
print you both some free Clyde T-shirts this spring.Cool

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
I had thought of that. I will doing cutties on a sears 10-speed with the bars turned up.

i still like to do cutties on wet pavement on my beach bike.

O+
Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 12:19 Quote
shondo wrote:
maestroforlife wrote:
Wilson4 wrote:

you guys aren't as beeftacular as the shondo-nator. keep working on it though, and I'll
print you both some free Clyde T-shirts this spring.Cool

Sweet!! Can't wait.

Posted: Mar 5, 2012 at 15:46 Quote
I have a 2011 boxxer rc2c do i need a special mount for a 203mm rotor? Thanks for the help

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016975
Mobile Version of Website