Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Evil
Evil Owners Club
Posted: Oct 18, 2022 at 11:41 Quote
NoiNPO wrote:
What size of Insurgent are people around 186cm riding?

Selling my Undead in size L partly because it feels a bit too cramped for me, does the Insurgent LB feels significantly larger with the 27,5 wheels and longer reach? Don´t want the bike too be to big, as I live for the jumps and jibs, but dont want it to be cramped either.

How tall are you? Inseam? Wingspan?
I have a large V1 and I think it’s dead on if you want a little bit of room.
I’m 5’10”
32” inseam
6’ wingspan

O+
Posted: Oct 19, 2022 at 11:43 Quote
Motdoc wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before. I’m 44 not a great rider but get around and get out as much as family life allows. I live in BC where it is steep and techy, I get scared on my Offering v1 with 150 pikes, which I love. My buddies are better riders and all have bigger bikes.
I am 6 ft with 30 inch legs and weigh 185lbs. I need a large frame for my long torso. I rode a tricked out wreckoning and loved it, but wonder if an insurgent would be a better fit for my stumpy legs? We only ever peddle our rides. There is no way for me to to try an insurgent. As a skill compensator for steep stuff (which I’ll be riding slowly) do you recon insurgent or wreckoning, thanks for opinions.

as a following MB owner also with stumpy legs who recently got an insurgent, I find the insurgent substantially easier to manage on steep sections.

This realization and because of what and how often I can ride the following pushed me to list it for sale
https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3448984/

Posted: Oct 22, 2022 at 19:31 Quote
Hello Evil Friends. I have a Wreckoning V3, X01 build, Coral Reefer, Size Large. I have had a disc replacement surgery, and now 2 more discs are deteriorating unfortunately. Long story short it seems like its time to sell the bikes.
( my wife YT Izzo) and my Wreckoning.

My Wreckoning was ridden in a circle in the street for less than 5 minutes total the whole time I have had it. It is literally brand new. I also added some Titanium hardware all over the bike in blue to go with the Coral.
Anyone know about what I can sell this bike for? Ill try to figure out how to add photos. Thanks.

Posted: Oct 22, 2022 at 19:48 Quote
Hello Evil Friends. I have a Wreckoning V3, XO1 build, Coral Reefer, Size Large. I have had a disc replacement surgery, and now 2 more discs are deteriorating unfortunately. Long story short it seems like its time to sell the bikes.

My Wreckoning was ridden in a circle in the street for less than 5 minutes total the whole time I have had it. It is literally brand new. I also added some Titanium hardware all over the bike in blue to go with the Coral.
Anyone know about what I can sell this bike for? Ill try to figure out how to add photos. Thanks.

O+
Posted: Oct 22, 2022 at 20:24 Quote
TreyCox wrote:
Hello Evil Friends. I have a Wreckoning V3, XO1 build, Coral Reefer, Size Large. I have had a disc replacement surgery, and now 2 more discs are deteriorating unfortunately. Long story short it seems like its time to sell the bikes.

probably near msrp, market is slowing down quite quickly but evils seem to get sold quickly.

O+
Posted: Oct 23, 2022 at 7:20 Quote
That's good to know. It may be time for me too...
photo

Posted: Oct 23, 2022 at 17:35 Quote
Offering

Has anyone compared the standard/stock Rock Shox can with a Cascade Link vs a Megneg can with the stock link?

Posted: Oct 24, 2022 at 14:40 Quote
Anyone here have a 2023 rock shox super deluxe air shock with a linear can that has messed around with volume spacers in both positive and negative chambers?

O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 15:43 Quote
Heyo,

I'm looking to try out an Offering V2. Is there anyone in the Hood River/Portland Oregon area who would be willing to let me try yours out? I'd be down to pay some money or let you ride my Revel Ranger. I would like to try a size large.

Posted: Oct 28, 2022 at 10:33 Quote
Muchogusto wrote:
Anyone here have a 2023 rock shox super deluxe air shock with a linear can that has messed around with volume spacers in both positive and negative chambers?

I have the 2023, but haven't messed with it much since it came from evil. Feels pretty good to me, could use a touch of small bump compliance. I'm pretty light at 150lbs, haven't felt any harsh bottom outs yet. Sorry no help here haha.

Posted: Oct 28, 2022 at 12:50 Quote
SeanBonham wrote:
Muchogusto wrote:

I have the 2023, but haven't messed with it much since it came from evil. Feels pretty good to me, could use a touch of small bump compliance. I'm pretty light at 150lbs, haven't felt any harsh bottom outs yet. Sorry no help here haha.

I think I finally dialed it. 3/4 bottomless tokens, no negative tokens, 220 psi, middle/0 hsc, -1 lsc, 3 from full slow rebound. I had about 8/65 mm stroke left. I could prob run 205-210 psi and get more small bump. It was spiking at 4/4 bottomless tokens. Got the zeb working great with one token and 5 psi lower than suggested.

Posted: Oct 28, 2022 at 12:52 Quote
Anybody here that has a 180mm fork on 2019 Wreckoning LB? I wonder if it is doable. Usually 170 is max recommended.

Posted: Oct 28, 2022 at 18:38 Quote
matthew-777 wrote:
Anybody here that has a 180mm fork on 2019 Wreckoning LB? I wonder if it is doable. Usually 170 is max recommended.

They used to sell them with 180 boxxers. I think it depends on a2c more than travel.

Posted: Oct 31, 2022 at 10:39 Quote
Muchogusto wrote:
SeanBonham wrote:
Muchogusto wrote:

I think I finally dialed it. 3/4 bottomless tokens, no negative tokens, 220 psi, middle/0 hsc, -1 lsc, 3 from full slow rebound. I had about 8/65 mm stroke left. I could prob run 205-210 psi and get more small bump. It was spiking at 4/4 bottomless tokens. Got the zeb working great with one token and 5 psi lower than suggested.

I've yet to open mine up and see what spacers it came with.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015109
Mobile Version of Website