Evil Owners Club

PB Forum :: Evil
Evil Owners Club
O+
Posted: Mar 6, 2024 at 11:38 Quote
Pointing ain't selling tup

Geez, lighten up, Francis.Didn't mean to kick your puppy. Sorry.

Posted: Mar 6, 2024 at 12:06 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
roxtar wrote:
Hey, just a heads up. I'm selling my 2023 Offering LS frame (Large). It comes with the Ohlins TTX2 rear shock which takes a great bike to the next level and a 1.5* angleset.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3818941/

no selling in the forums

O+
Posted: Mar 6, 2024 at 17:16 Quote
roxtar wrote:
Pointing ain't selling tup

Geez, lighten up, Francis.Didn't mean to kick your puppy. Sorry.

You could just follow the rules instead of continuing to be annoying.

I was hoping people would start roasting your bike (which is what generally happens after you try to sell it in the forums) so id have some funny afternoon reading.

Posted: Mar 6, 2024 at 22:51 Quote
roxtar wrote:
Hey, just a heads up. I'm selling my 2023 Offering LS frame (Large). It comes with the Ohlins TTX2 rear shock which takes a great bike to the next level and a 1.5* angleset.

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/3818941/
What's going on with your chain and seat stays?

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2024 at 6:42 Quote
ethanrevitch wrote:
What's going on with your chain and seat stays?
What do you mean? The wrap?
I live in northern NM, lots of very sharp rocks that tend to quickly make carbon rear triangles look like one of Danny Trejo's enemies.
I have the Effetto Mariposa 1.2mm thick shelter pac on the most exposed areas covered by the ESI silicone wrap.
Not crazy about how it looks but it saves a lot of paint.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2024 at 7:04 Quote
newbermuda wrote:

I was hoping people would start roasting your bike (which is what generally happens after you try to sell it in the forums) so id have some funny afternoon reading.
Maybe because its a pretty damn nice bike.
Just kidding.

All of you, I'm SORRY
Frankly I didn't know that was a rule, Pretty stupid rule but fine. I don't post here much.
2nd, sorry I joked about it. I didn't realize there were that many people here who lose their shit over stupid stuff like this. It's just riding bikes on dirt. No one is curing cancer here. Like I said before, Lighten up.

The intent was just a heads up about a very good deal. Posted here because I figured Evil lovers would appreciate it more. Didn't mean to get you all butt-hurt.
Jeez, I didn't sleep with your mother or beat up your little brother, OK?

Beside, I'm sure you former hall monitors have all reported this to the proper authorities and I'll get my peepee slapped in due time. "This will stay on your permanent record, son."

Posted: Mar 7, 2024 at 7:17 Quote
roxtar wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

Just kidding.

All of you, I'm SORRY
Frankly I didn't know that was a rule, Pretty stupid rule but fine. I don't post here much.
2nd, sorry I joked about it. I didn't realize there were that many people here who lose their shit over stupid stuff like this. It's just riding bikes on dirt. No one is curing cancer here. Like I said before, Lighten up.

The intent was just a heads up about a very good deal. Posted here because I figured Evil lovers would appreciate it more. Didn't mean to get you all butt-hurt.

Beside, I'm sure you former hall monitors have all reported this to the proper authorities and I'll get my peepee slapped in due time. "This will stay on your permanent record, son."
Cool.

Posted: Mar 7, 2024 at 9:22 Quote
roxtar wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

Just kidding.

All of you, I'm SORRY

People find it annoying is because of how many threads have turned into spam threads. Either people selling or promoting their own videos. It clogs up the chat.

That being said, they probably could have a better explanation for why you can't sell, but it's kind of a known rule and common curtsy. That's what Buy/Sell is for.

Posted: Mar 7, 2024 at 11:12 Quote
Just like you said…it now turns the forum into a giant ad for used shit. Literally EVERYONE has some shit to sell. Imagine if EVERYONE posted said shit. The forum would then turn to said shit. There’s a buy/sell section for that said shit.

Stop doing shitty shit.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2024 at 13:09 Quote
I think he gets the message guys…..

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2024 at 13:18 Quote
I like how we’ve told you calmly that youre not allowed to do that, and youve now written several paragraphs in retaliation, and somehow we are the ones who need to “lighten up”.

Posted: Mar 7, 2024 at 18:11 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
I like how we’ve told you calmly that youre not allowed to do that, and youve now written several paragraphs in retaliation, and somehow we are the ones who need to “lighten up”.
Honestly, I think it’s a PinkBike problem. They don’t have enough people moderating the forums so people moderate as a user, like yourself. It would all be fixed if there was some order and enforcement of the rules.

O+
Posted: Mar 7, 2024 at 23:50 Quote
ethanrevitch wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
Honestly, I think it’s a PinkBike problem. They don’t have enough people moderating the forums so people moderate as a user, like yourself. It would all be fixed if there was some order and enforcement of the rules.
Yeah. All we said was dont do that and this grown man is talking about sleeping with my mom. A mod would have been more helpful.

Posted: Mar 8, 2024 at 8:48 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
ethanrevitch wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
Yeah. All we said was dont do that and this grown man is talking about sleeping with my mom. A mod would have been more helpful.
I’ve tried contacting PB a couple times about this issue but I was ignored or the admin didn’t know who to refer forward me to.

Posted: Apr 12, 2024 at 7:10 Quote
Rockshox vivid is a nice fit for the insurgent. I think it needs another volume reducer, but overall it felt like a nice middle ground between coil and RS super deluxe ultimate.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010898
Mobile Version of Website