Specialized Enduro vs Stumpjumper FSR
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: May 19, 2015 at 10:19 Quote
obviously not as it's literaly only just come out

Posted: May 19, 2015 at 23:32 Quote
Rookrider wrote:
but have u ridden the new stumpy

no but i really don't think the new stumpy is in the same category as the enduro since there isn't an evo option any longer

Posted: May 20, 2015 at 10:23 Quote
hambee-enchurbro wrote:
Rookrider wrote:

no but i really don't think the new stumpy is in the same category as the enduro since there isn't an evo option any longer

but the standard is the evo just even slacker

Posted: Jun 5, 2016 at 21:32 Quote
Rookrider wrote:
hambee-enchurbro wrote:
Rookrider wrote:

but the standard is the evo just even slacker
I had the chance to demo both bikes heres what I found...
The 2016 Stumpy:
This is one of the most fun bikes that I have ridden in a while. It amazes me for how good it climbs and descends even better. It's no trail bike to me, I see people putting 160 pikes or 36's up front and getting a monarch plus in the rear and theres your enduro shredder. The bike is light, nimble, and can take everything you throw at it.
The 2016 Enduro:
Ive ridden enduro's in the past and this thing is a beast. Although I did not notice much of a difference from the stumpy. The slacker head angle does help in steep stuff but the stumpy does it more than fine for me. When i jumped on the enduro from the stumpy I noticed how much harder it was to climb. I really prefer the stumpy over the enduro and I am no whimp of a rider, I ride really hard.
Overall my choice is the stumpy. Take it to bike parks, local xc loop, whatever, the thing rips. Also a huge plus they have a storage in the downtime, SWAT Door. What an awesome idea from specialized. I hate riding with a pack and this just makes my life so much easier. Huge props to Specialized for that. Stay Shredding!

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015883
Mobile Version of Website