Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions
Mod O+ FL
Posted: Sep 29, 2014 at 14:07 Quote
Yup, link was missing from the video-trail block, fixing that now. Thanks for noticing!

Posted: Sep 29, 2014 at 14:25 Quote
Right-on. Thanks for the quick response!

Posted: Oct 1, 2014 at 12:25 Quote
Is there a tutorial (video) on trail editing? I would like to edit a couple of areas in which I doubled-back, but I don't know who to remove data points.

O+
Posted: Oct 1, 2014 at 12:27 Quote
You can remove data points (White) by right clicking on them.
Add by dragging the light grey points.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Oct 1, 2014 at 12:35 Quote
mtnbikermitch wrote:
You can remove data points (White) by right clicking on them.
Add my dragging the light grey points.

Yup this is correct, there is also a help video here: http://www.trailforks.com/help/view/8/

Posted: Oct 1, 2014 at 15:39 Quote
When creating a region and using the polygon tool, the undo button gets in the way of choosing data points to manipulate. This is also a problem with the trail labels when editing trail data points.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Oct 1, 2014 at 17:26 Quote
The trail labels will be changing in the future, but you can disable them. Hover of the "Layers" menu and unselect them.
photo

I removed the undo from the trail/linestring editing awhile ago, I will also remove from the polygon, it does get in the way.

Posted: Oct 2, 2014 at 10:22 Quote
I see in settings where I can change from metric to imperial, but the elevation plots still list meters & km. Is there another setting that I'm missing?

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Oct 2, 2014 at 11:41 Quote
Yup I've missed some spots, fixing that now.

Posted: Oct 2, 2014 at 14:43 Quote
The zoom buttons become covered by the layers dropdown on the regions map.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Oct 2, 2014 at 14:51 Quote
it only overlays if you are hovering on the layers dropdown. if you are not, then its a shorter target area that doesn't cover the zoom buttons.

I personally never use zoom buttons, i use my mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out of maps! Otherwise you can double click left mouse to zoom-in, double click right mouse to zoom-out. SO much faster than clicking the zoom buttons!

Posted: Oct 3, 2014 at 13:38 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Yup I've missed some spots, fixing that now.

I'm now seeing the elevation plot, but the plot is offset by quite a bit. For example if the low point of the ride is at 5125' and the high point at 8035' the y-axis starts at 1000' or so the profile loses some of the resolution by being 'squished'.

The x-axis distance is still showing kilometers and the conversion is way off. 78 miles is showing as 400k.

I'm really liking the overall look & feel of the site, keep up the fantastic work!!

Posted: Oct 4, 2014 at 9:02 Quote
A couple of observations on the Edmonton map: the riding areas are not updating with the associated trails, and the Rowland Road Trail GPS track seems to be broken. Thanks.

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2014 at 21:59 Quote
Elevation charts im feet should be fixed
https://i.imgur.com/G7DrTlk.png

I also synced the Edmonton riding area trail totals and fixed that Rowland trail.

Posted: Oct 4, 2014 at 23:26 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Elevation charts im feet should be fixed
https://i.imgur.com/G7DrTlk.png

Sorry to be a pain, but can you convert the x-axis distance to miles instead of feet?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038925
Mobile Version of Website