Where'd you ride today?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Where'd you ride today?
Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 20:09 Quote
Ominously epic photos^

Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 20:12 Quote
that's rad Chef! I only found out about that a few years ago, while having to hitchhike out of Stevens during a freak snowstorm....A young extremely baked snowboarder named Cashmere brought us back to Leavenworth and spun quite a tale about that book and the disaster. I have wanted to go check it out ever since... the hieroglyphics are a bonus.

O+
Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 20:25 Quote
It was an easy one. We hiked less than a mile (kids) but the exploration was amazing. The book is not that well written so far.... but the story is being painted and I’m fully interested by the topic. March 1st it occurred, last body found in July that year... but they found all 96 bodies...

Posted: Jun 16, 2018 at 20:26 Quote
oh....that is surprising... think about the difficulty in dealing with that in those days.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 9:52 Quote
Heading off to Downieville for a shitload of riding over the next four days!

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 10:09 Quote
esteban36 wrote:
Nice. Sounds like plenty of time to explore the new trails that tie the downhill into the tahoe rim trail. I haven’t been there since they were opened but it sounds epic.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 10:19 Quote
esteban36 wrote:

Super jealous. Trying to plan a week-long trip towards the end of july, my brother wants to head up to whistler but i don't think he's got the skills to do anything fun up there yet, so hoping to convince him to go to Dville instead

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 12:27 Quote
I want 4 days!!! Nice shot Gunt

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 13:13 Quote
StUone7 wrote:
Cinderella?
I think that was Palos

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 13:13 Quote
[Quote="sterlingmagnum"]I want 4 days!!! Nice shot Gunt[/Quote

Right on Thanks

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 13:47 Quote
Nice. I’ve only ridden there once and Cinderella was the only one I remembered with the train logs.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 14:12 Quote
sosburn wrote:
esteban36 wrote:

Super jealous. Trying to plan a week-long trip towards the end of july, my brother wants to head up to whistler but i don't think he's got the skills to do anything fun up there yet, so hoping to convince him to go to Dville instead
Every time I go I Airbnb a house called the Upper Drift house, it’s inexpensive and walking distance to town, so if you drink too much at the bar you’re an easy walk back. Plus you don’t need to worry about parking in town for the shuttles since you just ride from the house. It’s really close to where 1st divide dumps out. Check it out.

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 14:34 Quote
Wow , sounds luxurious.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.041416
Mobile Version of Website