Disappointed with customer service

PB Forum :: KHS
Disappointed with customer service
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 19:57 Quote
my brother cracked / snapped a weld in the rear triangle.the date being of the incident was around September 5th. I was extremely disappointed from KHS issupport to the issue. They were slow to reply and ended up sending the wrong rear triangle replacement. I just would like to warn other people not to purchasefrom this brand because of their lack in frame strength and quality.as well as give KHS a heads up on what departments they need to improve on in their bicycle company.

Posted: Nov 3, 2014 at 20:12 Quote
That's why you buy Norco...

why buy an inferior product

Posted: Aug 7, 2016 at 10:51 Quote
DylanDaSilva wrote:
my brother cracked / snapped a weld in the rear triangle.the date being of the incident was around September 5th. I was extremely disappointed from KHS issupport to the issue. They were slow to reply and ended up sending the wrong rear triangle replacement. I just would like to warn other people not to purchasefrom this brand because of their lack in frame strength and quality.as well as give KHS a heads up on what departments they need to improve on in their bicycle company.
I have a 2012 204 and snapped the rear triangle today pedalling up hill. It also snapped at one of the welds. Do you have a contact that you dealt with from khs. Would like to get a replacement part free or if I have to pay. Don't want to miss out on the trail riding. Cheers

O+
Posted: Aug 7, 2016 at 18:54 Quote
nomadthistle wrote:
DylanDaSilva wrote:
I have a 2012 204 and snapped the rear triangle today pedalling up hill. It also snapped at one of the welds. Do you have a contact that you dealt with from khs. Would like to get a replacement part free or if I have to pay. Don't want to miss out on the trail riding. Cheers
no idea totally forget

Posted: Dec 27, 2018 at 10:03 Quote
Their customer service regarding warranty issues leaves a lot to be desired. I got my KHS 1000 frame warrantied for cracking at the weld where my top tube connected with my seat post tube. The warranty guy argued with me, told me I was riding too small of a frame even though that’s what their sizing chart put me at. He said my seat post was too high so I had to then email him photos showing the witness marks above the minimum insertion line. Finally after weeks of back and forth emails and my dealer arguing with him, they finally sent me a replacement frame with carbon front fork and a new front wheel. This was nice except the frame was a year older than my existing bike and it came with a small dent in the top tube. I’ll never purchase another KHS product again.

Posted: Oct 22, 2021 at 8:08 Quote
I have had good luck with sending an email to support. I have had to send them a few times and eventually Mike responded with helpful information. Once I inquired about pivot bearing sizes and another guy, whose name escapes me at the moment, responded by saying "take the bike to the nearest KHS dealer and have him call us". Dick.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.094662
Mobile Version of Website