Five tens people!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Five tens people!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 19, 2015 at 10:05 Quote
I am thinking about buying these mofo's

http://www.jejamescycles.co.uk/fiveten-impact-vxi-shoe-id82971.html

I mainly ride flats and fancy trying these, anyone use these or prefer another model brand?

cheers
nev

Posted: Feb 21, 2015 at 7:34 Quote
I have got a pair of FiveTen Freeride (I think) shoes and cant fault them, well made and with a decent pair of pedals they are extremely grippy

Posted: Feb 22, 2015 at 13:49 Quote
I have the shoes you mentioned. They are ace - I've had them for long enough, I shove them in the washing machine every 2 months or so and they still come out looking pretty new, loads of grip with the right pedals (I use superstar nanotech flats). No complaints.

Posted: Feb 23, 2015 at 5:53 Quote
sweet i have a set of dmr v10's i think they are

Posted: Feb 26, 2015 at 3:45 Quote
I have freeriders too. Great shoes. I have sunn vipers and they grip brilliantly.

Posted: Feb 28, 2015 at 2:29 Quote
I have a set of Impact high tops for sale if you want to message me Nev.

Posted: Feb 28, 2015 at 4:23 Quote
Recently purchased a pair of Five Tenn Freeride's. Heard great things about them but was still amazed at how grippy they actually are.

Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 11:11 Quote
Have to go along with the vibe on this thread. I bought a pair of Five Ten Freerides recently, along with upgrading my pedals to DMRs. Super grippy, I feel like I'm clipped to the bike without actually being clipped in.

Posted: Mar 1, 2015 at 13:01 Quote
I brought pair of FiveTen Freeride's to go with saint pedals last year fantastic MTB shoes sizing a bit strange 10EU is closer to a 11UK.

plenty of grip any everything but would not of payed full retail for them which was something like £69.99 only payed £43 for mine in sale on amazon I think

Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 19:21 Quote
I've just used five ten shoes in rock climbing, and they're great.

Posted: Apr 7, 2015 at 4:23 Quote
Ive had my original pair for over 5 years..best out there and they last!

Posted: Apr 27, 2015 at 0:54 Quote
Gonna jump in a little late and say I have recenlty bought some Ravens in the sale off Chain reaction and they are an amazing set of riding shoes.... my main advice would be to heed the reviews and order up a size for definite, as they are a small fitting! I ordered mine half a size up and they are snug as hell (no winter socks for me anymore when riding)

Posted: May 1, 2015 at 7:39 Quote
Just be careful when ordering the shoes that you have the correct size as some dealers show the size but its american so if you get size 10 american in the uk they will be size 9 . i have a pair 5/10 elements and ride on saints flat pedals so much grip .. 5/10 make climbing shoes and they use the same compound on the climbing shoes as they do on the soles of their mtb shoes.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013644
Mobile Version of Website