The thread for people 18 and under

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The thread for people 18 and under
Posted: Dec 5, 2016 at 20:58 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
Get an evil wreckoning. I clocked times faster than my dh bike
Just heard that they came out with em' in small.

Anybody interested in a custom 2015 Fox/Hope/Deity Demo lol ?

Posted: Dec 6, 2016 at 4:33 Quote
Any of you guys tall and have issues with frame sizing? I'm 6'3" and have long legs/arms, and find largest to feel too small, but many xls too long.

Posted: Dec 7, 2016 at 0:06 Quote
chrisn5 wrote:
Any of you guys tall and have issues with frame sizing? I'm 6'3" and have long legs/arms, and find largest to feel too small, but many xls too long.

Your IQ is also long

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 2:26 Quote
Random question but can anyone recommend a free cloud computing thing that isn't iCloud? Used up all my free allowance and I don't want to pay if I don't have to

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 4:17 Quote
NotDannyHart wrote:
Random question but can anyone recommend a free cloud computing thing that isn't iCloud? Used up all my free allowance and I don't want to pay if I don't have to
google dive, i think its 15 gigs of free. you can also share files with other people.

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 4:32 Quote
chrisn5 wrote:
NotDannyHart wrote:
google dive, i think its 15 gigs of free. you can also share files with other people.
Awesome man, does it upload automatically?

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 4:45 Quote
NotDannyHart wrote:
chrisn5 wrote:
NotDannyHart wrote:
it takes time to move the file, but yes it is pretty quick

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 4:46 Quote
NotDannyHart wrote:
chrisn5 wrote:
NotDannyHart wrote:
it also makes it really easy to move footy from your computer to your phone with the app.

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 4:48 Quote
chrisn5 wrote:
NotDannyHart wrote:
chrisn5 wrote:

it also makes it really easy to move footy from your computer to your phone with the app.
Cheers man

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 9:31 Quote
you mean like onedrive? Somehow i have like 1.1TB of free storage that i never paid for, i think i get a load with my really old account and also a load from my school account. Its pretty good

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 13:54 Quote
my school uses google drive and its pretty great

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 14:52 Quote
pbullard2017 wrote:
we all do nowadays. My alg 2 teacher teaches in class, and has mandatory 30min videos on youtube every night. It's like having two classes.

Posted: Dec 8, 2016 at 15:27 Quote
chrisn5 wrote:
pbullard2017 wrote:
we all do nowadays. My alg 2 teacher teaches in class, and has mandatory 30min videos on youtube every night. It's like having two classes.
That's really cool

Posted: Dec 10, 2016 at 2:56 Quote
Scotland-mtb wrote:
Hi guys
Sup

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012894
Mobile Version of Website