The 26" street thread

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The 26" street thread
Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 16:51 Quote
Spec tires are decent and a half

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 17:06 Quote
Spec tires are back in stock by the way. I'm ordering tones for locals who may want some

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 19:51 Quote
Mine are still good for now, from the wheels I got off ya, aha

Posted: Mar 26, 2015 at 21:43 Quote
nwthumbs wrote:
Spec tires are back in stock by the way. I'm ordering tones for locals who may want some

Locals meaning who? Kitchener? What shop has Spesh tires?.. one of my faves and impossible to find in the GTA. PM me if you want to avoid being accused of selling in the forum pls...thanks

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 10:46 Quote
Locals as in people who I ride with/ may know/ able to meet up. Chances are if you have a local spec dealer you go to you should be able to get some there

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 11:21 Quote
Metro-Gnome wrote:
No one has mentioned the KHE mac 2 park... great for street.
I would have to disagree. Those paper thin tires would be ok if all you ride is perfect granite plazas.
Maybe it's just my local spots but I've always been let down by how fast they blow out.

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 11:44 Quote
guancho-libre wrote:
Metro-Gnome wrote:
I would have to disagree. Those paper thin tires would be ok if all you ride is perfect granite plazas.
Maybe it's just my local spots but I've always been let down by how fast they blow out.
They feel great but blow off the rim no matter what you're riding. That said, I ran one on the back when I rode pegs and the sidewalls never ripped.

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 12:05 Quote
Are they even attainable? Id love to try the dirt version.

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 12:06 Quote
olly-geary wrote:
guancho-libre wrote:
Metro-Gnome wrote:
They feel great but blow off the rim no matter what you're riding. That said, I ran one on the back when I rode pegs and the sidewalls never ripped.
Try leaving the skatepark.

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 12:19 Quote
guancho-libre wrote:
olly-geary wrote:
guancho-libre wrote:
Smile
Views: 1,057    Faves: 0    Comments: 18

Posted: Mar 27, 2015 at 15:39 Quote
Some slick new stuff for the street/park Mob:

Super knee friendly Stem!!
photo

And an Ergo seat to keep my ass out of the rear tire, super comfy:
photo

Spacer slick headset cap, and Tree Lite sprocket for the Cap24:
photo

photo

photo

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 16:29 Quote
olly-geary wrote:
guancho-libre wrote:
olly-geary wrote:
Smile
Views: 1,057    Faves: 0    Comments: 18

... You might wannt stay in the skate park

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 16:31 Quote
XitsXokayXimaXdoctorX wrote:

That was uncalled for. Everyone has to start somewhere and it's because of dickheads like you that people quit so early.

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 16:37 Quote
Actually...how do you do feeble ups?

Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 20:57 Quote
GrunderS wrote:
XitsXokayXimaXdoctorX wrote:

That was uncalled for. Everyone has to start somewhere and it's because of dickheads like you that people quit so early.
Seriously. f*cking prick.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015982
Mobile Version of Website