Jackal pics and opinions

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Jackal pics and opinions
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 22:22 Quote
hey all, im looking to get a new jackal but i want to know what you all think about them and if you have some pictures to go along that would be great. thanks

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 22:25 Quote
heres my old one.. no longer have it. i loved it tho, im thinkin about getting another one
1098664

1098664


Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 22:30 Quote
They are very nice, my fiend has one, but a yeti Dj is just as good, but a little bit cheaper. Plus the yeti comes with very nice stock parts

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 17:02 Quote
im building up an 08 but i dont know when to order, plus i've herd rumers of a new jackal next year, i asked jamie goldman and he didn't even know, but he was riding a jackal/ camelien and he said it rode awsome, so im just waiting for 100% news so i can get it without missing out on new shit, any pics info?

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 17:04 Quote
i realy dont like the frame design on them they look kinda ugly

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 17:05 Quote
my jackal love it.bot is for sell 2000. pm for info
1473917

1473917


Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 17:56 Quote
lcld wrote:
my jackal love it.bot is for sell 2000. pm for info
1473917

1473917

nice bike but you'll never get 2000 for it lol

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 21:51 Quote
ya thats an amazing bike, but im just getting the frame whenever cuz thats about what i can afford. if i had 2 grand to blow, id be all over that

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 21:53 Quote
hey bullitvt how do like ur bullit. im really considering getting that bike or one like it. so what u think

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 10:57 Quote
czkrider wrote:
hey bullitvt how do like ur bullit. im really considering getting that bike or one like it. so what u think
its so sweet, i highly recomend one. it isn't the greatest pedaler in the world but i run minimum pressure so its not as pedal friendly. either way its an awesome bike

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 11:05 Quote
jackals are kinda long

Posted: Oct 4, 2007 at 11:06 Quote
thud wrote:
jackals are kinda long
ur kinda gay. haha jk kyle

Posted: Nov 1, 2007 at 12:10 Quote
1570432

1570432

i highly recomend the jackal, probably one of my personal favorite frames i've ever ridden, but i'd singlespeed it the second i got it, lol

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 9:11 Quote
im selling a 2007 jackal right now. amazzing frame im just looking for a really really light street frame inste
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/1609029/
ad

Posted: Nov 25, 2007 at 12:47 Quote
emccurrie wrote:
im building up an 08 but i dont know when to order, plus i've herd rumers of a new jackal next year, i asked jamie goldman and he didn't even know, but he was riding a jackal/ camelien and he said it rode awsome, so im just waiting for 100% news so i can get it without missing out on new shit, any pics info?
well jamie goldmans opinion would be byist b cuz he rides for snta cruz so he cant tell u it suck not saying it does get a jackel there sick wut kind of ridng do u do?

Previous Page |

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022530
Mobile Version of Website