where can you buy monster energy in the uk?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
where can you buy monster energy in the uk?
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 9:56 Quote
JoshSt wrote:
they also sell Mountain Dew!!!

doesn't mountain dew taste like ass?

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 10:08 Quote
theres a place over the road from my school that sells 5 different types of monster, you see loads of people walking around with monster cans i9n their pockets

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
alistair14 wrote:
theres a place over the road from my school that sells 5 different types of monster, you see loads of people walking around with monster cans i9n their pockets

yeah there down in plymuff when there was a sailing event the monster wagons were there chucking out the carb free monster cans lol.
they were everywhere

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 10:16 Quote
if you want an energy drink go to your chemists and buy the glucose powder, i got half a kilo for less than £2, put 2-3 spoons of it in any drink and it'll give you loads of energy Smile

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 10:18 Quote
I may be able to help you here? Firstly Maddison Cycles who run Shimano for Europe distribute it. Secondly you can buy it by the case from Booker retail. If you need any other information I know the top guys at Monster UK.

Regards

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 10:18 Quote
therevfryslim wrote:
if you want an energy drink go to your chemists and buy the glucose powder, i got half a kilo for less than £2, put 2-3 spoons of it in any drink and it'll give you loads of energy Smile

put it in monster and well all be backflipping off a 1 foot tall double lol

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 3:01 Quote
Well it depends where abouts in the UK u live. if ur in the middlands, u could go DK offroad, saw sum in there the other day, but don't no how much. u could go on there website

http://www.dkoffroad.co.uk/dkoffroad/home/

or get there adress an see if they will mail you a few cans

Whitakers Building
Clough Street
Hanley
Stoke on Trent
Staffordshire
ST1 4BA
United Kingdom

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 3:03 Quote
we i just fond out from the place we buy them from have monster stickers, so everything time we buy a monster....we get a sticker Big Grin

Posted: Feb 1, 2009 at 6:32 Quote
They sell it in every BP petrol station store, they only wouldnt have it because they ran out of stock so they needed to order more. They sell ripper, lo-carb and original
I heard they also sell it in Morrisons even though ive never been there.
Plus you can go to just about any bike shop which get parts from Madison, which is every bike shop in England and ask them to order it from Madison, most shop will be happy to do it for you, unless they are fairly small shops.

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 6:40 Quote
sainsburys sells it! they sell the ripper and original, at my local store the original is 95p usually £1.19 and ripper is £1.19 usually £1.49 so....kinda cooool!

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 7:27 Quote
it tastes like crap but they do have a cool logo

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 7:42 Quote
they sell it in morrisons!!

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 7:43 Quote
lol
this thread died aages ago

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 10:18 Quote
Lol, Im sitting sipping some i bought out of sainsburys Smile

O+
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 23:59 Quote
WHSmiths have just started selling it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010913
Mobile Version of Website