where can you buy monster energy in the uk?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
where can you buy monster energy in the uk?
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 14:10 Quote
morrisons were selling "green one" and "monster ripper" yellow ,for a quid a can !

Posted: Apr 20, 2009 at 9:32 Quote
the green one is the best. dont like ripper that much. does any1 else feel sick after a few cans? lol

Posted: Apr 20, 2009 at 13:41 Quote
ChazDAmAN wrote:
the green one is the best. dont like ripper that much. does any1 else feel sick after a few cans? lol

gonna have to disagree with you there, I think the ripper is alot nicer than the original, and the lo-carb just tastes like ass. I don't really feel sick after a few cans but buzzing my tits off.

O+
Posted: Apr 21, 2009 at 5:29 Quote
well i find the ripper has too much sugar and after 1 or 2 cans of the original green stuff I also get my tits buzzed off.

Posted: Apr 21, 2009 at 9:31 Quote
amiright wrote:
ChazDAmAN wrote:

gonna have to disagree with you there, I think the ripper is alot nicer than the original, and the lo-carb just tastes like ass. I don't really feel sick after a few cans but buzzing my tits off.
lol lets have a massive arguament as to which flavour of monster is the best..(!)

Posted: Apr 21, 2009 at 9:40 Quote
ChazDAmAN wrote:
amiright wrote:
ChazDAmAN wrote:

lol lets have a massive arguament as to which flavour of monster is the best..(!)

GREEN! rippers ok :/ not the best tho haha

Posted: Apr 21, 2009 at 10:41 Quote
Nzide wrote:
ChazDAmAN wrote:
amiright wrote:

GREEN! rippers ok :/ not the best tho haha
w00t another to green!!!!! Razz

Posted: Apr 21, 2009 at 10:50 Quote
The green tastes bitter. I like the blue one

O+
Posted: May 4, 2009 at 9:29 Quote
get relentless gives you just as much energy tastes good and only cost like 1.50

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 9:39 Quote
WHsmiths sell it, i found it for the first time ever today! Tasts just like rockstar but with added apple Eek

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 9:51 Quote
STINKY-MINTY-1 wrote:
get relentless gives you just as much energy tastes good and only cost like 1.50
my local newsagents sells monster for 1.50

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 9:56 Quote
WHsmiths sold monster for £1.20, rockstar for 99p and relentless for £1.50 Confused

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 9:57 Quote
whoops double post!

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 9:57 Quote
huh you quoted your self ??

woops too late Razz

Posted: May 4, 2009 at 10:01 Quote
Haha, clicked quote instead of edit Redface Rolleyes

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011874
Mobile Version of Website