Does anyone make a 26" Rigid Cro-Mo Fork with 20mm thru-Axle?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Does anyone make a 26" Rigid Cro-Mo Fork with 20mm thru-Axle?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 11, 2015 at 18:05 Quote
Haven't posted on here in forever but I have a problem as of late. I built a DJ bike last winter with a suspension fork for riding at Rays and I was really wanting to go rigid to try it out. Problem is I can't seem to find one company out there that makes a 26" rigid fork with a 20mm thru-axle. I know DMR makes the trailblade with a 20mm thru but can not seem to find one anywhere. You try to buy one on their website and there is not an option for the fork itself, just the axle kit. Also I know FUNN made one years ago. Any input will help. Thanks.

Posted: Jun 11, 2015 at 20:03 Quote
lojack13 wrote:
Haven't posted on here in forever but I have a problem as of late. I built a DJ bike last winter with a suspension fork for riding at Rays and I was really wanting to go rigid to try it out. Problem is I can't seem to find one company out there that makes a 26" rigid fork with a 20mm thru-axle. I know DMR makes the trailblade with a 20mm thru but can not seem to find one anywhere. You try to buy one on their website and there is not an option for the fork itself, just the axle kit. Also I know FUNN made one years ago. Any input will help. Thanks.

Identiti Rebate 20mm.

Posted: Jun 11, 2015 at 20:48 Quote
I would bet S&M do. There is not one listed on their site, but if you contact them I think they would, they do make 26" forks and they will do custom stuff.

Posted: Jun 14, 2015 at 10:08 Quote
Awesome! Thanks for the help! I'm gonna check out the Identiti Rebate. I'll check with S&M also, my budddies are S&M dealers.

Posted: Jun 14, 2015 at 12:48 Quote
Maybe also Supercross bmx could do a custom fork. 20mm thru-axle has been done in bmx racing (but not in street/park/trails bmx). You'd have to be specific about what axle to crown length you want, though. The default for 26" BMX would be shorter than for suspension-corrected mtb frames.... (like 395mm-ish versus 425, 440, or 460mm ish, etc etc.)

http://bmxultra.com/archive/201202news/

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://bmxultra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/supercross_20mm_through_axle.jpg

Posted: Jun 14, 2015 at 17:46 Quote
Just got a new Pitchfork for my cruiser. Had to get chrome because black was out of stock, looks way rad and surprisingly light. My old Pitchfork was pretty heavy.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:52 Quote
lojack13 wrote:

Dude,there's like 10 Identiti forks on EBay right now.
Done.

Posted: Jun 15, 2015 at 15:56 Quote
Just remember there are two sizes a-c. XL and regular.

Posted: Jun 17, 2015 at 12:53 Quote
bikebike69 wrote:
lojack13 wrote:

Done.
Awesome man. Just saw them. Gonna get one. Thanks!

Posted: Jun 17, 2015 at 12:57 Quote
http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Identiti-Rebate-1420-Fork_43428.htm

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Identiti-Rebate-1420-XL-Jump-Fork_43430.htm

Posted: Jun 17, 2015 at 13:42 Quote
lojack13 wrote:
bikebike69 wrote:
lojack13 wrote:

Done.
Awesome man. Just saw them. Gonna get one. Thanks!
Nice!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018416
Mobile Version of Website