Thunder Mountain Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - East
Thunder Mountain Bike Park
Posted: Apr 30, 2016 at 16:48 Quote
tup Great opening day! Can't wait for the new stuff to get broken in a bit more but otherwise great start to the season!

BTW I answered my own question about the half day hours.

Cheers!

Posted: Apr 30, 2016 at 17:29 Quote
mikepal wrote:
tup Great opening day! Can't wait for the new stuff to get broken in a bit more but otherwise great start to the season!

BTW I answered my own question about the half day hours.

Cheers!

I was just gonna ask how the day went at TM lol.

O+
Posted: May 1, 2016 at 4:10 Quote
Is hawleywood open yet?

Posted: May 1, 2016 at 18:20 Quote
Not yet. Mother nature is a fickle beast. We'll get there soon, but tough to say when for sure. Couple weeks is the expectation now, but rainy weather can hurt the progress.

Posted: May 2, 2016 at 17:12 Quote
How's this weekend looking, Sunday? You guys think you'll be open? Any new trails?

Posted: May 3, 2016 at 12:39 Quote
Probably will be open. We'll watch trail conditions closely, perhaps some trails will be closed, if there is a lot of standing water.

As of now things look ok.

Posted: May 6, 2016 at 16:53 Quote
Don't wear your newest gear tomorrow, there will be some mud... The LOAM will be loose.

Posted: May 8, 2016 at 6:41 Quote
We are giving the steeps a break this morning. Schist, too easy, wine tree and Juggernaut closed this morning.

Posted: May 12, 2016 at 18:32 Quote
Most updated map available asof 5 14 16
Trails looking good for the coming weekend. We released the new map today, up on facebook now, I'll see if I can get it here... Success!

Posted: May 12, 2016 at 20:33 Quote
What's the name of the blue trail in the middle of the map? Looks pretty sweet!!

Posted: May 13, 2016 at 0:58 Quote
That is Trillium. Opening up soon. There are some gullys to bridge before we can let the masses play.

Nicely bermed turns, scratch and ride traverses.

Posted: May 13, 2016 at 12:08 Quote
ThunderPatrol wrote:
That is Trillium. Opening up soon. There are some gullys to bridge before we can let the masses play.

Nicely bermed turns, scratch and ride traverses.

Sounds great! Will TM be open tomorrow even if it rains?

Posted: May 13, 2016 at 15:02 Quote
How's this Sunday looking, 5/15 looking, what's planned to be opened?

Posted: May 13, 2016 at 18:12 Quote
We'll be open, rain or shine. Closed this weekend; Only Hawleywood and Trillium. We'll monitor everything else as the days progress.

Posted: May 14, 2016 at 17:42 Quote
Was there today and was really pleased with the conditions and the work that had been done so far. My favorite combo today was Blue Pulaski to Billy Badger. Can't wait to go again!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015774
Mobile Version of Website