Thunder Mountain Bike Park

PB Forum :: USA - East
Thunder Mountain Bike Park
Posted: Mar 12, 2016 at 5:05 Quote
Would be nice, but...

We're still skiing this weekend. Lots of manmade snow scattered around that needs to fully melt and dry from the bike trails before we can open.

Posted: Mar 12, 2016 at 6:36 Quote
ThunderPatrol wrote:
Would be nice, but...

We're still skiing this weekend. Lots of manmade snow scattered around that needs to fully melt and dry from the bike trails before we can open.

It'll be gone soon with all this warm weather!

Posted: Mar 14, 2016 at 16:51 Quote
Job app is up in berkshireeast.com. looking for a bunch of good employees.

Posted: Mar 18, 2016 at 10:37 Quote
ThunderPatrol wrote:
Job app is up in berkshireeast.com. looking for a bunch of good employees.

Do you know what is planned for Thunder mountain this year as far as trail building?

Posted: Mar 18, 2016 at 17:09 Quote
A bunch. More black single track, a blue flowy to the bottom has been rumored, lots more in the plan.

Posted: Mar 20, 2016 at 18:36 Quote
are there trails here i could ride my anthem sx 27.5

Posted: Mar 29, 2016 at 15:05 Quote
Looks like opening day will be April 23! Of course weather could change that, but get the Steeds ready!

Posted: Mar 29, 2016 at 15:13 Quote
My birthday is the 22nd. Great gift!

Posted: Mar 29, 2016 at 15:30 Quote
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Apr 1, 2016 at 18:24 Quote
ThunderPatrol wrote:
Looks like opening day will be April 23! Of course weather could change that, but get the Steeds ready!

@mierzi77

Posted: Apr 4, 2016 at 16:47 Quote
Gravity Logic returned to town today! We'll do some walking and talking while the new snow melts, then start digging.

FL
Posted: Apr 5, 2016 at 8:16 Quote
I'm excited to try the new bike out in a new bike park! Fingers crossed this small snow storm doesn't push the opening date back.

Humble suggestion...for the love of good internet marketing...please change that second slider image on your homepage! No one wants to see some dude busting out of his shirt!

Posted: Apr 5, 2016 at 8:19 Quote
mikepal wrote:
I'm excited to try the new bike out in a new bike park! Fingers crossed this small snow storm doesn't push the opening date back.

Humble suggestion...for the love of good internet marketing...please change that second slider image on your homepage! No one wants to see some dude busting out of his shirt!

Hahaha He don't f*ck!

Posted: Apr 5, 2016 at 10:30 Quote
mikepal wrote:

Yes please!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.046496
Mobile Version of Website