best grips you guys have used??

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
best grips you guys have used??
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 16, 2015 at 21:42 Quote
Just a simple thread. What's the best grips you guys have used?? Pics are welcome!

Posted: Jul 16, 2015 at 22:12 Quote
Just one of my faves

Stocking up on the best lock-on grips known to man if you prefer thin grips

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 7:48 Quote
Shiny-side-up wrote:
Just one of my faves

Stocking up on the best lock-on grips known to man if you prefer thin grips

How are those??

O+
Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 8:52 Quote
my ODI rogues are the best I have used so far. but i really want to try out sensus disisdaboss grips. any report on the durability and thickness of the sensus grips?

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 10:23 Quote
schuster19 wrote:
my ODI rogues are the best I have used so far. but i really want to try out sensus disisdaboss grips. any report on the durability and thickness of the sensus grips?

Rogues might be the next grips I buy..and I've heard the sensus have good grip

O+
Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 11:14 Quote
mandotwentysixer wrote:
schuster19 wrote:

Ya i've heard they are great for gloveless and that's what i like to do! the rogues aren't that great for it... they get sweaty and you get mini black turds on your hands.

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 14:18 Quote
Renthal kevlar grips. Comfy and last ages. Only downside is the colour.

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 16:05 Quote
schuster19 wrote:
mandotwentysixer wrote:
schuster19 wrote:

Ya i've heard they are great for gloveless and that's what i like to do! the rogues aren't that great for it... they get sweaty and you get mini black turds on your hands.
I love riding gloveless as well..I will take a look at the sensus grips for sure! Big Grin

Posted: Jul 17, 2015 at 16:06 Quote
nigeJ wrote:
Renthal kevlar grips. Comfy and last ages. Only downside is the colour.
How well do the Kevlars grip? The color isn't too bad lol but won't look good on my orange SC blur

Posted: Jul 18, 2015 at 0:17 Quote
Not had a problem with grip. They're actually quite sticky on bare hands.

Posted: Jul 18, 2015 at 1:09 Quote
I am running ODI Ruffians, great grips. Also Sensus Disisdaboss grips are nice too

Posted: Jul 18, 2015 at 6:49 Quote
I used to run ODI Ruffians at one time. Always liked them for my small hands. Then I ran Sensus Swayze grips which are great cushy grips. Currently I am on Sensus Disisdaboss, I love the profile, soft and sticky, nice and comfortable too.

O+
Posted: Jul 18, 2015 at 12:40 Quote
robd420 wrote:
I used to run ODI Ruffians at one time. Always liked them for my small hands. Then I ran Sensus Swayze grips which are great cushy grips. Currently I am on Sensus Disisdaboss, I love the profile, soft and sticky, nice and comfortable too.
they sound sweet. are the grips around the same diameter as ruffians or are they thicker. ruffians are a little too small for my liking even tho i have kind of small hands.

Posted: Jul 18, 2015 at 13:26 Quote
I'm pretty happy with my Easton lock ons.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012438
Mobile Version of Website