best grips you guys have used??

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
best grips you guys have used??
O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2015 at 13:34 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
schuster19 wrote:
just picked up some ODI longnecks in the soft compound and threw them on my Dj and they instantly became my favorite grips ever! so squishy and great for gloveless riding! highly recommend them for all bikes.

ha told you guys!!!

speaking of them I need another pair!
they are so nice i am contemplating getting a pair for my big bike but i want to feel sensus swayze before I decide. both seem amazing.

Posted: Jul 22, 2015 at 15:49 Quote
schuster19 wrote:
Thepureface wrote:
schuster19 wrote:
just picked up some ODI longnecks in the soft compound and threw them on my Dj and they instantly became my favorite grips ever! so squishy and great for gloveless riding! highly recommend them for all bikes.

ha told you guys!!!

they are so nice i am contemplating getting a pair for my big bike but i want to feel sensus swayze before I decide. both seem amazing.

Im not feeling the longnecks for the big bike. I like thicker grips for the big bikes for some reason.

O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2015 at 19:22 Quote
Thepureface wrote:
schuster19 wrote:
Thepureface wrote:

ha told you guys!!!

Im not feeling the longnecks for the big bike. I like thicker grips for the big bikes for some reason.
they are just as thick as my rogues (my rogues are like 3 years old tho) might try raceface strafes next for the big bike too they seem really nice and thick

Posted: Jul 26, 2015 at 2:09 Quote
Thoughts on Sensus Disisdaboss?

Posted: Jul 26, 2015 at 3:42 Quote
Renthal kevlar ATV grips are the way to go!

Posted: Jul 26, 2015 at 15:42 Quote
Got cannondale lockons on my on one to tight to pay for new ones so just used the old spares for my old cannondale they don't really match so may get some new lock ons any suggestions prefer black with blue lockrings or black with orange lockrings thanks

Posted: Jul 27, 2015 at 10:56 Quote
i really liked the specialized ergo grips until i jared my wrist on a crash. lately my wrist wasnt liking them as much, so just installed some Lizard Skin Northshores. awesome grips if you have big hands , or just like a fat , comfortable grip. they have double lockon collars , so they aint going anywhere.

O+
Posted: Jul 27, 2015 at 13:06 Quote
ESI Racer if you never crash (yeah sure I wish!!) without a doubt the most confortable and vibration dampening grips ever (plus lighest if you care about that thing). the downside is that they tear apart easily on contact with anything.

Ergon GE1 Slim (or normal if size 10 gloves or larger) the best single lock ring grip ever invented.

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 at 15:48 Quote
Running ODI TLD grips now and I really like them. Used to have Lizard Skin's Peaty grips which were good as well

O+
Posted: Aug 12, 2015 at 16:10 Quote
never fully liked my tld grips not thick or soft enough for me. but they alright.

anyone used ESI's extra thick 34mm grip? thickest soft grip i could find. they seem pretty good and cheap

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 at 22:25 Quote
Just got Ruffian MX grips. 10/10 best grip I've ever used

O+
Posted: Sep 18, 2015 at 14:39 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/users/2/photos/97905/s1200_DSC8721.jpg?1442605888 new pro grip from odi seems very promising. they say it is similar thickness to a rogue but has varied padding or rubber thickness to help with hand fatigue. they have also added soft end cap too for more comfort. seems like a great grip.
http://www.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/2016-Bike-Components-at-Interbike,9425/ODI-Elite-Series-Grips,97905/sspomer,2 link to a full article on it..

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/gravity-renthal-sticky-grips-interbike-2015.html this also seems like and amazing idea. with your hand being basically "stuck" onto you grip I don't think you would have to death grip it as hard when your hands are getting worn out. definitely worth a try.

Posted: Sep 21, 2015 at 18:05 Quote
love the ODI ruffians, and my cousin has the rental kevlars and loves them too!

Posted: Sep 21, 2015 at 18:39 Quote
ODI ruffians and rogues. Like 'em both.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.108133
Mobile Version of Website