Joyride 2015

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jul 30, 2015 at 12:14 Quote
Now that everyone has seen the course from the red bull Joyride course preview (if not here is the linkā€¦http://www.redbull.com/ca/en/bike/stories/1331737792600/red-bull-joyride-2015-course-preview ) What are your predictions? The course has the same layout with minor changes. Landings and gaps that have all been enlarged, for more air time, and softer safer landings. Will there be a upset from the likes of Paul Genovese, Logan Pete, Tommy G, or will Brandon and Brett put the hurt on once again? what progressive new tricks will we see?

thoughts?

Posted: Aug 2, 2015 at 20:29 Quote
Riveting debate going on here.

Posted: Aug 3, 2015 at 5:11 Quote
I think Rheeder has a pretty big chance of getting the triple crown, unless Nicoli Rogatkin can manage to not crash.

Posted: Aug 3, 2015 at 10:54 Quote
If Brandon is looking as squirrely as he did at l2a then Rheeder will take it.

Posted: Aug 4, 2015 at 7:09 Quote
Nicoli will hopefully figure something other then 12 whips the same way if he wants to get anywhere near the podium this year. Personally I am very excited to see this torque kid throw down.

Posted: Aug 5, 2015 at 21:00 Quote
I'm expecting pretty much the same lines seeing that it's practically the same course as last year. I think the judges will vote Semenuk and Rheeder above everyone else as usual Confused I think Nicholi has a pretty good shot at a podium though too.

Posted: Aug 5, 2015 at 21:01 Quote
Going back to my previous post, I must say if Brandon is ready to execute any of the new tricks he threw into Revel in the Chaos it's game over for everyone else. Goddamn if you haven't stolen 5 dollars out of your moms purse to watch that flick DO IT NOW.

Posted: Aug 6, 2015 at 8:01 Quote
anchoricex wrote:
Going back to my previous post, I must say if Brandon is ready to execute any of the new tricks he threw into Revel in the Chaos it's game over for everyone else. Goddamn if you haven't stolen 5 dollars out of your moms purse to watch that flick DO IT NOW.

yeah if Semenuk pulls a triple truck Rheeder can say bye bye to his triple crown

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010226
Mobile Version of Website