warranty/crash replacement policies.

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
warranty/crash replacement policies.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 18, 2015 at 17:11 Quote
Can people tell me experiences with bike companies Warranty/crash replacement programs. I'm dealing with a BC brand and the way they have dealt with me is sub par. I just want to hear if I'm over expecting some brand loyalty or What. Unless they step up, I'll bash them till the bitter end.

Posted: Aug 19, 2015 at 2:42 Quote
So far I've had to deal with 1 company offering me a crash replacement for a cracked frame that was like a few months out of warranty.

Apparently I'm the first one to report such a problem, but in my opinion it's either a bad design (since it's been adressed in the new bike they released) or a lack of information. Basically the crack was between the seatpost tube and toptube. First thing they told me "seatpost too short and showing too much". To which I answered I have a 410mm seatpost, and only 210mm showing.

But every time I had to deal with that brand, it was kinda disappointing so .... I'm not expexting anything anymore, and I'll be selling the frame as soon as I get it back ...

I guess you could try to get the problem on to their main Facebook page, social networks, ... I didn't as I'm not on any of these social networks, but it's worth a try.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009270
Mobile Version of Website