Report Scammers on PinkBike HERE - Read 1st Post Before Posting

PB Forum :: Scams & Stolen Bikes
Report Scammers on PinkBike HERE - Read 1st Post Before Posting
Posted: May 2, 2013 at 13:53 Quote
Semi-on topic. Paypal have apparently upped their percentage fee now. I was told it's 4% now for U.K, as opposed to the previous 3.4%.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 13:58 Quote
Haha, I agree, just like the post office upping their prices too.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:00 Quote
post office is slightly understandable due to sky high oil prices and the inflation rate.

but paypal are just dick weed's. why do they need more money? there not fighting inflation as they are taking a %age so the %age changes with inflation. and they have minimal oil use compared to post offices.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:02 Quote
Had no idea on the P.O, but yup, PP have no need to take any more than they needed to.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:05 Quote
there's nothing else really like paypal so there a monopoly business (ie they can charge a f*ck load and get away with it) same with ebay (they are both owned by the same people/company right?)

sorry for off topicness :')

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:06 Quote
Not sure if they're owned by the same company. Ebay is the worst too. I don't think I'll sell anything expensive on there again.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:08 Quote
psyclist wrote:
Semi-on topic. Paypal have apparently upped their percentage fee now. I was told it's 4% now for U.K, as opposed to the previous 3.4%.
robbing gits

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:09 Quote
if i sell something over £60 on ebay i always ask if they will pay directly to paypal in return for a 3% reduction on the cost, yeah its not much but it saves us all alittle something! But if you do this dont bitch at them if they dont wanna :') i just wont include anything extra with the item.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:10 Quote
Post office are cheeky too. 2nd class recorded has doubled in price!!! £3.15 now £6.30 - robbery.

As for paypal, yep, they can now do whatever they want and people will pay, this is why I don't use paypal anymore.

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:14 Quote
most people (like me) have no choice but to use paypal Frown theres nothing else secure enough, i dont like giving bank details out on forums to strangers

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:19 Quote
hello may I ask one of the pinkbike people to please unlock soft-compound profile as for some he has been marked as a scammer I can back this up and im sure many people will to he is not a scammer as I have done many deals with him and he is working on my stuff now

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:43 Quote
parkourla wrote:
hello may I ask one of the pinkbike people to please unlock soft-compound profile as for some he has been marked as a scammer I can back this up and im sure many people will to he is not a scammer as I have done many deals with him and he is working on my stuff now

This

Soft compound is indeed a gent!! Always impeccable service!!

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:46 Quote
I pretty much send everything with courier these days, Royal Mail prices are ridiculous for a terrible service and no tracking either ..

Posted: May 2, 2013 at 14:48 Quote
I sent him over 1K worth of stuff and arrived like new no problems at all.
I now live in Liverpool and am good friends with him.

He also sent the mods many many messages regarding his account not being able to get into
his messages as he needs to send wheels to somebody and pay a guy some money.
But the ignored him completley.

He is stressing over this as he want's it sorted.
How can you call a guy a scammer when he get's hundreds of £ of biking gear to anodize each week?

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013544
Mobile Version of Website