CRC are taking the piss

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 14:41 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Wow a stalker arent ya!

Something's obviously got up your bottom as you keep going off like a bitch on the beat

Hmmm, cracking argument. Once again ignoring everything of course. You are certainly a character.

Also... Stalker? Erm, no. As you said, it's a public forum is it not, so I am free to look wherever I please without censure surely? The fact your profile makes you a massive hypocrite is besides the point though eh.

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 14:59 Quote
Where is the popcorn emoticon?

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 15:03 Quote
inverted180 wrote:
Where is the popcorn emoticon?

Let me know if you find it. It's entertaining as hell is all this.

FL
Posted: Dec 10, 2015 at 2:15 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
iian wrote:
A lot of the price changes will be based on market price for that product. So if a price is adjusted drastically, it's veryyy likely that it's due to a move from a competitor, not some attempt to take the piss and extort money from you, or clever use of cookies.

Go on, ask me how I know.

Blimey if you do work for them, I hope they're paying you for a good pr post or is it still min wage and sharing slices of raw potato around at lunch break

Yep, CRC employee who works with pricing everyday.

Got a full potato to myself for that post too.

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 at 6:15 Quote
iian wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
iian wrote:
A lot of the price changes will be based on market price for that product. So if a price is adjusted drastically, it's veryyy likely that it's due to a move from a competitor, not some attempt to take the piss and extort money from you, or clever use of cookies.

Blimey if you do work for them, I hope they're paying you for a good pr post or is it still min wage and sharing slices of raw potato around at lunch break

Atleast someone has a sense of humour not pride of bs like herrrrr up there ^

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 at 6:21 Quote
Jesus, let it go titanium tit. You weren't being humorous. Hence the idiotic teeenage-esque insults you wrote. But yeah.... Pretend you were not serious.

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 at 6:28 Quote
Yowsers!

Really you need to grow up and stop jumping on things so readily, you'll more than likely suffer a heartattack if you carry on like this.

We'd hate to have that happen.

Posted: Dec 11, 2015 at 6:32 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Yowsers!

Really you need to grow up and stop jumping on things so readily, you'll more than likely suffer a heartattack if you carry on like this.

We'd hate to have that happen.

Yowzers. Zoinks. Jinkies!

Says the guy who called someone he doesn't know a bummer because he didn't reply quickly enough and rightly called him a hypocrite. Class act you are.

Im sure nobody else cares when you say 'we' in the we would hate that to happen. But you obviously care for some reason due to your constant replying as well. Thank you. I appreciate your concern, truly I feel valued as a person today as titaniumtit has spoken.

Posted: Dec 13, 2015 at 12:43 Quote
I love Crc and have never had a problem, I've built many bikes and ordered all parts from them. If I order anything, The next day I receive the always un-damaged goods despite the 4-5 day delivery estimate.

I think arguing over the (£1) increase is petty, there only trying to keep a good business going.

Overall there a great company, who don't do anything wrong. Keep it up.

I'm sticking with team Crc all the way.

Posted: Dec 13, 2015 at 12:51 Quote
archieevans118 wrote:
I love Crc and have never had a problem, I've built many bikes and ordered all parts from them. If I order anything, The next day I receive the always un-damaged goods despite the 4-5 day delivery estimate.

I think arguing over the (£1) increase is petty, there only trying to keep a good business going.

Overall there a great company, who don't do anything wrong. Keep it up.

I'm sticking with team Crc all the way.

+1

Posted: Dec 13, 2015 at 17:24 Quote
iian wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
iian wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol lol lol lol lol

great reply its good to have a sense of humour im guessing CRC like all companies pay staff min wage and have there offices in tax havens or abroad where wages are pennies not pounds.

are CRC are lousy to work for as they seem

imagine its boring/long hours/min wage and not all fun and with very little bike related talk also don't think you'd get any staff discount. on the price front they don't really seem to be any cheaper then other sites now despite the constant stream of emails they send me everyday saying amazing sale money off this and that and Im not sure they have actual shops to go visit this is a big plus point for evans cycles I can go on try out my new shiny bits on a demo bike before I buy them .

so what im saying is does working for CRC make you hate cyclist more or less then normal

generally make a effort not to buy from CRC now days due to lousy customer service and dodgy parts and vouchers that don't work at all. yes ive brought parts in the past that turned out great only because ive had a voucher which made you cheaper then other sites. but recently evans/wiggle and superstar all seem to have better deals.

Posted: Dec 13, 2015 at 22:35 Quote
I ordered something in september for my birthday in october, and i got an email saying it wouldnt come till december, and now it isnt coming till febuary!!

Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 8:22 Quote
cannondalemale wrote:
iian wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol lol lol lol lol

great reply its good to have a sense of humour im guessing CRC like all companies pay staff min wage and have there offices in tax havens or abroad where wages are pennies not pounds.

imagine its boring/long hours/min wage and not all fun and with very little bike related talk also don't think you'd get any staff discount. on the price front they don't really seem to be any cheaper then other sites now despite the constant stream of emails they send me everyday saying amazing sale money off this and that and Im not sure they have actual shops to go visit this is a big plus point for evans cycles I can go on try out my new shiny bits on a demo bike before I buy them .

so what im saying is does working for CRC make you hate cyclist more or less then normal

generally make a effort not to buy from CRC now days due to lousy customer service and dodgy parts and vouchers that don't work at all. yes ive brought parts in the past that turned out great only because ive had a voucher which made you cheaper then other sites. but recently evans/wiggle and superstar all seem to have better deals.

That post is so full of fail it's unreal.

They are based in the UK - I would imagine non-skilled workers (I.e, those who do not come in from as University degree) start on a basic wage. I have no idea what, but it's one of the best companies in terms of progression.

Everyone I've dealt with at CRC started off at the bottom. If you work hard, and stay with the company you're pretty likely to become some kind of senior role at some point.

They're a great company with a great business model.

Everyone needs to get off their "Mountain biking is a niche" high horse and look at the bigger picture.

P.S, I don't work for CRC.

FL
Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 9:13 Quote
cannondalemale wrote:
iian wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol lol lol lol lol

Wondering why I'm bothering replying, but hey ho here I am.

Good company to work for. Decent pay & benefits. Bike chat galore. Offices based firmly in sunny Northern Ireland with no plans to change that. I started in the warehouse at 16, worked my way up to the trading team now at 24. Opportunities are plentiful if you work for them.

Posted: Dec 14, 2015 at 9:17 Quote
iian wrote:
cannondalemale wrote:
iian wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol lol lol lol lol

Wondering why I'm bothering replying, but hey ho here I am.

Good company to work for. Decent pay & benefits. Bike chat galore. Offices based firmly in sunny Northern Ireland with no plans to change that. I started in the warehouse at 16, worked my way up to the trading team now at 24. Opportunities are plentiful if you work for them.

Such common sense talking won't go down well with some here clearly. Quick, tell everyone who doesn't work there just how bad it REALLY must be because they all think it should be.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019304
Mobile Version of Website