Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League

PB Forum :: Downhill
Official Pink Bike 2016 DH World CUP Fantasy League
Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 6:00 Quote
Like I said, I think the whole system is f*cked.

Posted: Apr 13, 2016 at 9:35 Quote
So my team is working and earning points althrough the team is not activated and i still not received the lost password. Baaaad

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2016 at 15:02 Quote
Is it still possible to join the league?

Posted: Apr 15, 2016 at 15:06 Quote
Probably, but you won't get points for the first race.

O+
Posted: Apr 15, 2016 at 15:13 Quote
Obviously, but that's not really a problem for me

Posted: Apr 15, 2016 at 15:50 Quote
Looks like it's working properly now!!? For me anyway. I checked today and sure enough, I had some points. Everyone else all good?

Posted: Apr 15, 2016 at 16:06 Quote
I have points too but they're nowhere near the uci points. Seems kinda odd.

Posted: Apr 15, 2016 at 16:20 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
I have points too but they're nowhere near the uci points. Seems kinda odd.
in 2014 when I played they didn't go off of UCI scoring... 50pts possible for qualies and 500 possible for the race. Also it looks like they gave whoever had points before double points....

Posted: Apr 15, 2016 at 16:23 Quote
Yeah, not quite right that I have 1215 with Smith and Atherton, and some have like 2000 with Gwin instead of Smith... Still not correct, it seems. I thought they went off the uci points, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Posted: Apr 15, 2016 at 16:29 Quote
Yeah you're right! Mine do seem a little weird! I guess I spoke too soon. Oh well, it'll get sorted I'm sure.

Posted: Apr 15, 2016 at 17:36 Quote
Arnoodles wrote:
Yeah, not quite right that I have 1215 with Smith and Atherton, and some have like 2000 with Gwin instead of Smith... Still not correct, it seems. I thought they went off the uci points, but maybe I'm mistaken.
they do say they go off of UCI points scale in the rules... Anyway still makes the races a little more exciting and I'm stoked they do it..

Posted: Apr 15, 2016 at 19:42 Quote
There's bonus points and shit too right like if 3 of your riders podium you get extra points...I think I read that on there.

Posted: Apr 17, 2016 at 15:09 Quote
The guy currently in first place (worlwide, not just this league) has over 3000 points. Seems a little odd, seeing as if everyone in your team all magically came in first place, qualies and finals, you would still only have 2750.

Taking into account the fact that only one rider can come first, and also you couldn't afford to buy the top 4 male and 1 female riders, really it should be impossible to have more than about 2000 points. There is no way someone got over 1000 points just in bonuses.

What the hell is going on with the scoring this year?

Posted: Apr 17, 2016 at 19:55 Quote
raidenCZE wrote:
So my team is working and earning points althrough the team is not activated and i still not received the lost password. Baaaad
hey man did you ever get your password sorted? I tried resetting mine and the new password doesn't work and I can't log in anymore...

Posted: Apr 17, 2016 at 20:06 Quote
gabriel-mission9 wrote:
The guy currently in first place (worlwide, not just this league) has over 3000 points. Seems a little odd, seeing as if everyone in your team all magically came in first place, qualies and finals, you would still only have 2750.

Taking into account the fact that only one rider can come first, and also you couldn't afford to buy the top 4 male and 1 female riders, really it should be impossible to have more than about 2000 points. There is no way someone got over 1000 points just in bonuses.

What the hell is going on with the scoring this year?
I

I didn't even think my team got submitted and I ended up with just about 2000 points. If it did go through I had Loic, Atherton, and one other person(Danny Hart maybe?). Which still makes zero sense. I don't think there was even enough cash to buy the top 4 riders.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014297
Mobile Version of Website