Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kelowna and Westbank Thread
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 12:31 Quote
ok, \the reason i crashed WAS because of the root, but there is no one to blame for the root, it could have been dug up by frequent riders, so thats the end of that

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 15:09 Quote
Bomber-Man-8825 wrote:
ok, \the reason i crashed WAS because of the root, but there is no one to blame for the root, it could have been dug up by frequent riders, so thats the end of that

Bomber Man, just quit dreaming of roots.

Think of pink faeries and candyfloss instead.

G_X

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 15:26 Quote
Dave will never pick a name that I pick.....Smoke, there is some history there ha ha.He's a good shit though

All Powers riders!!!!! Go check out Fat Badge now......Fluid and I have finished up the new stunt on it.It's a 12 foot gap (almost identical to Skidmark) to butter tranny and a wood/dirt berm coming into it

it's called "BALL GRAVY"

And there is a Sissy Path on it not to worry! Enjoy

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 15:47 Quote
Go4Broke wrote:
And there is a Sissy Path on it not to worry! Enjoy

Great, but is it REALLY gay ?

And what colour is the stunt, is it green, cuz only Dave can build green stunts -it's the law.

G_X

O+
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 18:25 Quote
Heres some pics of Ball-Gravy
photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 18:45 Quote
GnarlyX wrote:

Andrew recently suggested a meet up to see where everyone's head is at.

G_X

Seriously, my life seems rather dull at the moment and i'm totally looking for something I can do to really make a difference and effect people in a positive way....

What better way then to help out the riding community. I'm down and not affraid to work, but I can't do it alone.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 19:02 Quote
that looks really sweet man, now im actually gonna put in the extra effort to go ride fat badge......in about 4 weeks, has n e one guinea pigged it yet, woulda been sweeter with a bit more lip, but looks sick n e ways

progress report, if n e one cares, it seems to be healing, i can dress myself now, almost without screaming, lolCry

O+
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 19:14 Quote
...that looks really sweet man, now im actually gonna put in the extra effort to go ride fat badge......in about 4 weeks, has n e one guinea pigged it yet?

No, we just finished it today, and we didn't have our bikes with us. We're riding on Sunday so we'll be hittin' it up then.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 19:58 Quote
Might ride Powers with some other people on friday, any one going to be up there?

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 21:07 Quote
Bomber-Man-8825 wrote:
It can never NOT be your fault if you crash on a mountain bike PERIOD. I hit a tree once, does that make it the tree's fault that I crashed? Anyway, it's silly to blame other people (or the building) for your faults, leave that for the angry moms.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 21:13 Quote
skatepro242 wrote:
It can never NOT be your fault if you crash on a mountain bike PERIOD. I hit a tree once, does that make it the tree's fault that I crashed?

It was the work of the tree spirits. Attention

G_X

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 21:15 Quote
andrew-mcintosh wrote:
Seriously, my life seems rather dull at the moment and i'm totally looking for something I can do to really make a difference and effect people in a positive way....

What better way then to help out the riding community. I'm down and not affraid to work, but I can't do it alone.

Cool.

Hippy karma thing coming at ya.

G_X

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 11:36 Quote
skatepro242 wrote:
Bomber-Man-8825 wrote:
It can never NOT be your fault if you crash on a mountain bike PERIOD. I hit a tree once, does that make it the tree's fault that I crashed? Anyway, it's silly to blame other people (or the building) for your faults, leave that for the angry moms.

i never said i wasn't my fault, k, final word of this, after this were dropping it

it was my fault that i was poorly positioned on the bike when i landed, it was no ones fault that there was a root there, this is part of the sport, things like this can be prevented by regular maintenance, the trail had been i lil run down, so maintenance can help prevent injury.

dose ant really matter because i will probably never ride gillard again because powers is currently better in my opinion, good job powers builders, there will be a BBQ for all the build crew on sunday, so come help out, this is ure last chance

i will be personally over-viewing the operation

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 17:00 Quote
Bomber-Man-8825 wrote:
.. there will be a BBQ for all the build crew on sunday, so come help out, this is ure last chance

i will be personally over-viewing the operation

Well then, personally over-view that I get just ketchup on my hot dogs plz. Big Grin

G_X

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 17:33 Quote
Actualy it will be a bonfire with hot-dogs and smores, maybe some brew. Anyone want to come out and sesh the new line and chow some dogs 12:00 sunday old 3.5 km parking spot. If it pours then no fire, no fire no food.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.048689
Mobile Version of Website