Fox Float RP23 Propedal lever

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Fox Float RP23 Propedal lever
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 6:54 Quote
Has anyone else had the problem that their RP23's propedal adjuster comes loose and the clicks between on and off are undefinitive.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 6:59 Quote
What year is your shock? I have heard of this before.

Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 9:44 Quote
maestroforlife wrote:
What year is your shock? I have heard of this before.
I think its 2007 :S the clicks aren't definitive and when you try to pull the secondary dial out it comes out of position really easily

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2008 at 10:31 Quote
Ya I think you should have the shock looked at by Fox..or get it pushed. Not normal for the 2007 shocks.

Posted: Dec 21, 2012 at 12:03 Quote
andee72 wrote:
Has anyone else had the problem that their RP23's propedal adjuster comes loose and the clicks between on and off are undefinitive.

Hi all. Sorry to bring this back after so much time. I'm having this issue too, with my 2007 Specialized SX Slope, its RP23 propedal lever came loose, and it doesn't make any difference between on/off.

Have you found any solution, or got any clue about what the issue is? My problem is I live in a 3rd world country, named argentina, in which we do not have any official fox dealer, nor support, not even a qualified repair guy with the proper spare parts, so my best option is to fix it my self or but a new one.

Only thing I tought is to record a video and send to Fox USA.

https://www.pinkbike.com/video/291199/

thanks for reading.

Posted: Jan 15, 2013 at 13:43 Quote
I had the same issue with mine. I sent it to Suspension Experts for a rebuild and they took care of it. Works perfect now.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009892
Mobile Version of Website