Bluetooth speaker for dig days?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Bluetooth speaker for dig days?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 19, 2016 at 14:14 Quote
What speakers are you guys using for dig days?? so many too choose from all claim to do wondrous things. reality is most are pretty shit.... I had a minirig that was fantastic but at £130 pretty pricey . so before i took the plunge on another i wondered what other people used?

Posted: Jun 22, 2016 at 15:46 Quote
UE Boom without a doubt! expensive but waterproof, tougher than a 2 dollar steak, good battery life, and most of all pumps beats loud!!!

FL
Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 11:12 Quote
I have been a big fan of the Outdoor Tech ones. I currently have a Turtle Shell 2.0, and a friend has the Big Turtle Shell, both sound great, have a long battery life and can handle the dust, rain, and tossing around associated with diggin!

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2016 at 20:55 Quote
I've had great luck with my Skullcandy AirRaid in all sorts of conditions.

Posted: Jul 1, 2016 at 15:16 Quote
I was going to say have you thought about site radios but only good if you already have the batteries from other tools.
I have a jbl charge 2+ which although I only use it in the house is pretty loud and splash proof aswell which is always useful.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 8, 2016 at 14:07 Quote
Had Turtle 2.0 but returned it. Not as loud as I was hoping. Go with UE Megaboom. Have that now and it's so good.

Posted: Jul 10, 2016 at 8:27 Quote
UE Boom 2 for sure. Waterproof and extremely tough.(Survived a near 30mph crash on tarmac with near to no damage) Also loud and great sounding.

Posted: Jul 13, 2016 at 23:30 Quote
Braven brv 1. Tough as shit and loud
Or the brv-x the bigger brother

Posted: Jul 22, 2016 at 9:21 Quote
big turtle shell
ive had it for 2 years dig with it everyday RAIN, SHINE OR SNOW
battery lasts all day (bout 16 hours) when listening at a moderately high volume
I would recommend

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.020385
Mobile Version of Website