DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
Posted: Jul 30, 2017 at 21:54 Quote
JasonGoss wrote:

After tinkering a bit with the settings that DVO recommended, this thing rocks (Topaz). Just had to mess with sag a bit. As I wrote in another thread, I'm using full travel with no harsh bottoming at all. Small bump compliance is great, feels like I'm running my rear tire with 5 psi in it. I had to look down a few times because small bumps were virtually nonexistent on the rear.

My Pike up front is good, but really thinking about the Diamond if it's as good as the Topaz. But damn it's rough to think I need to drop another 1k on this 4 month old rig :/

Santa Cruz Hightower:
(Approx.190 lbs geared up weight)
- 2 spacers postive/ 1 spacer neg
- 215psi main canister/190psi bladder
- Rebound 3 clicks from full fast
- Sag approx. 25-26%

Glad the settings are working good for you, you need anymore help just hit me up.

Posted: Jul 31, 2017 at 5:57 Quote
Finalgear, do you know if there is a way to convert my non-boost Diamond to coil?
If not, will you guys make a conversion kit at some point, as I read there was some coil awesomeness in the works?

Posted: Jul 31, 2017 at 19:10 Quote
It's about time for me to get a new shock for my Bottlerocket and the DVO jade has crossed my mind many times. Anyone have experience with it? Love it? Hate it? Other contenders are Fox DHX, Rockshox Vivid, etc but I want to try something new.

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 at 0:35 Quote
Saw this earlier today, anyone know what travel they are? Have they just changed the arch to accommodate a 29" wheel
Dvo emerald

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 at 1:05 Quote
Don't know, but raw and emerald green is HAWT!

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 at 10:58 Quote
Can a 2015 Diamond (160mm) be extended to 170?

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 at 11:21 Quote
Afaik only the boost versions go that long. Cmiiw

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 at 11:32 Quote
Wanted the extra travel for the park. Geuss I'll have to buy a new one (:

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 at 12:48 Quote
Wait for the new SC onyx?

Posted: Aug 6, 2017 at 13:00 Quote
That sounds like a solid bet.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018529
Mobile Version of Website