Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!
Posted: Oct 16, 2018 at 4:57 Quote
I was mistaken thinking in the first render that it was a carbon full squish trials frame, got a little excited to be honest! lol

Posted: Oct 24, 2018 at 12:37 Quote
Now you can go as sideways as the Motocross guys do,that always does better whips/scrubs than MTB guys with cranks.

Posted: Oct 24, 2018 at 21:05 Quote
Someone probably thinks this is cool and thinks e bikes are not... What a world!?

Posted: Oct 25, 2018 at 19:30 Quote
Are those custom or can you buy them? Would consider putting them on my e-"bike"

Posted: Oct 25, 2018 at 20:47 Quote
does anyone know where I could buy dirty dog brake rotors? I cant find any so I may hydrodip my current rotors or machine my own but before that disaster id like to try to find the dirty dog rotors or any similar.

Posted: Oct 26, 2018 at 9:02 Quote
hydrasports wrote:
does anyone know where I could buy dirty dog brake rotors? I cant find any so I may hydrodip my current rotors or machine my own but before that disaster id like to try to find the dirty dog rotors or any similar.

https://www.moment-industries.com/

Posted: Oct 26, 2018 at 12:27 Quote
Fogel is the owner?? If so I know where I am dropping some cash!! Hell yeah!

Posted: Nov 4, 2018 at 19:24 Quote
hydrasports wrote:

Hydrodipped rotors?

Let us know how that one goes...

Posted: Nov 7, 2018 at 8:06 Quote
There is no such thing as maintenance free.

Posted: Nov 7, 2018 at 8:12 Quote
sherbet wrote:

Just ride it until you have to throw it away and buy a new one.

Posted: Nov 7, 2018 at 8:20 Quote
arphia wrote:
sherbet wrote:

That's essentially you're average rider here. Buys a shitty walmart bike, bring it to the shop, gets quoted at more than the value of the bike to repair it, leaves it out front of our shop and goes to get another one.

Lowlife bullshit.

Posted: Nov 7, 2018 at 12:12 Quote
sherbet wrote:
arphia wrote:
sherbet wrote:

That's essentially you're average rider here. Buys a shitty walmart bike, bring it to the shop, gets quoted at more than the value of the bike to repair it, leaves it out front of our shop and goes to get another one.

Lowlife bullshit.

There's an intermediary step where they walk around asking why each individual full-suspension bike is so expensive, and you ponder explaining the drop test to someone who was dropped as a child.

Posted: Nov 7, 2018 at 12:50 Quote
But but I can get it cheaper online?

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.035804
Mobile Version of Website