Emtb's and strava?

• Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 14, 2017 at 19:48 Quote
so how do i know how my times compare if people can use unrestricted emtb's on strava. seeing the times of other better riders pushes me to wok harder but i would like to know that they are doing it of there own effort eg unassisted in the pedaling.

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 at 19:53 Quote
rabidmonkfish wrote:
so how do i know how my times compare if people can use unrestricted emtb's on strava. seeing the times of other better riders pushes me to wok harder but i would like to know that they are doing it of there own effort eg unassisted in the pedaling.
They only put out about 200 watts. Most pro level XC guys wil have a higher output then an e mtb and the rider on it.

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 at 20:05 Quote
thing is though thats no longer the case with more powerful and unrestricted emtb's of today. there are some out now that offer 5200 watts of power (which is crazy). sure they are expensive now but soon they will be cheaper.

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 at 20:32 Quote
rabidmonkfish wrote:
thing is though thats no longer the case with more powerful and unrestricted emtb's of today. there are some out now that offer 5200 watts of power (which is crazy). sure they are expensive now but soon they will be cheaper.
Please link me to that? In north america (not Europe) We are legally limited to 250 watts and 20 mph

Posted: Sep 14, 2017 at 20:36 Quote
here ya go....there bloody expensive at the mo but i hear there are chinese copies with similar power for half the cost or less.... http://www.stealthelectricbikes.com/stealth-b-52-bomber/

Posted: Oct 10, 2017 at 4:22 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
rabidmonkfish wrote:
Please link me to that? In north america (not Europe) We are legally limited to 250 watts and 20 mph

I'm not familiar with these legal limits. Is this what Canada limits as the max to still be allowed on certain trails?

Posted: Oct 22, 2017 at 15:22 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
rabidmonkfish wrote:
UK has similar limits, although I'm yet to hear of any enforcement.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011749
Mobile Version of Website