Who the heck is WAKI?

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Who the heck is WAKI?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 11:48 Quote
Anyone who has spent their fair share of time on Pinkbike has either seen or received a comment from WAKIdesigns. Who is WAKI and do you think his comments are valid or is he just stirring up controversy?

Posted: Jan 20, 2018 at 13:06 Quote
I don’t think anyone really cares. If you have a problem take it up with waki. Don’t say anything on here you wouldn’t say to his face.

Posted: Jan 20, 2018 at 13:09 Quote
Bombscarebaird wrote:
I don’t think anyone really cares. If you have a problem take it up with waki. Don’t say anything on here you wouldn’t say to his face.

what are u talking about?

Posted: Jan 20, 2018 at 13:37 Quote
He's a Polish architect who lives in Sweden and who speaks his mind. I don't think he's too worried if anyone agrees with him or not. I'll leave it to you to decide if that's a good thing.

O+
Posted: Jun 8, 2020 at 4:36 Quote
Well this has had some water under the bridge

Posted: Jun 8, 2020 at 7:39 Quote
Legend has it he doesn't need food or water, surviving only on the rage of forum commenters.

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 19:40 Quote
Well, I’m proud to be part of the effort of pleading for him to stay. Nice guy when he stayed away from politics!

Posted: Oct 3, 2020 at 5:32 Quote
Waki was a complete ego maniac. A rascist troll who contradicted himself all the time and a hypocrite loser. Anyone that thinks he was a nice guy is a fool themselves. I'm glad he got kicked out.

Posted: Oct 3, 2020 at 5:33 Quote
bapsmurphy wrote:

God you Americans are whingers

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 6:23 Quote
Well, let's ban everyone that says shit we don't like now. yay! 2020 and we're all p*.

FL
Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 7:09 Quote
he got kicked out?

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 7:40 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
he got kicked out?

i'm curious too. If he did ima flip

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 7:48 Quote
Riwajc wrote:
Waki was a complete ego maniac. A rascist troll who contradicted himself all the time and a hypocrite loser. Anyone that thinks he was a nice guy is a fool themselves. I'm glad he got kicked out.

Waki was hillarious imo. Sorry he wasn't for you.

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 8:36 Quote
MTBrandonLee wrote:
nojzilla wrote:
he got kicked out?

i'm curious too. If he did ima flip
Nope, didn't get kicked. The Mods were discussing the idea, and he wrote one comment, taunting them, even asking them to ban him, yet in the end he was the one who pulled the plug (despite my, and other's pleads with him).

FL
Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 10:07 Quote
Getting banned from PB is on my bucket list, guess I'm not trying hard enough. FK me eh?
I may have drunk too much bulliet tonight......

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012259
Mobile Version of Website