YT Dirt Love

Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 9:37 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
niconj wrote:
Grumposaur wrote:

For real? This Friday or Saturday? You got confirmation from YT?

Then I get it before my holidays instead
of during ..... Razz

No email with the tracking number but they told me that mine (don't know about any others) is ready to be shipped. They asked me whether it's ok to ship it earlier. Guess what I answered. Big Grin
Then I am in the lead now! I just got a track and trace!

Has your's been shipped today? Some bikes went out today, my tracking hasn't changed since yesterday.

Posted: Apr 6, 2018 at 15:25 Quote
Does like DHL still have to pick it up. So probably indeed Monday.

Posted: Apr 8, 2018 at 15:35 Quote
I ordered mine the past Thursday and I saw in my invoice the delivery will be next Tuesday. I can't wait for it!!

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 1:39 Quote
magnusdriver wrote:
I ordered mine the past Thursday and I saw in my invoice the delivery will be next Tuesday. I can't wait for it!!

Have you gotten a tracking link? I have gotten it on tuesday and someone on our German forum said that they send out the tracking link without actually shipping it the same day but two days from it. It has something to do with DHL wanting to know how many bikes they have to pick up or sth.

According to this, my bike should be shipped today but the tracking hasn‘t changed yet.

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 2:29 Quote
Same here. My order of bikecomponents, with the table tops, also send by DHL is overtaking the YT shipment now...

But often trackers only update once a day especcially in the pick up phase, so tonight you will know for sure.

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 2:55 Quote
Can't wait to see them

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 3:03 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
Same here. My order of bikecomponents, with the table tops, also send by DHL is overtaking the YT shipment now...

But often trackers only update once a day especcially in the pick up phase, so tonight you will know for sure.

I guess it‘s not going to be today. Murphy‘s law... I‘ve got all the extra parts already though.

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 4:25 Quote
niconj wrote:
Grumposaur wrote:

I guess it‘s not going to be today. Murphy‘s law... I‘ve got all the extra parts already though.
They told me last week it was scheduled for Monday pick up and if I lucky before the weekend as it was already ready to shop, so I have faith it will be today Smile

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 5:02 Quote
niconj wrote:
magnusdriver wrote:

Have you gotten a tracking link? I have gotten it on tuesday and someone on our German forum said that they send out the tracking link without actually shipping it the same day but two days from it. It has something to do with DHL wanting to know how many bikes they have to pick up or sth.

According to this, my bike should be shipped today but the tracking hasn‘t changed yet.
Yes, I gotten the track link the past friday. It only says DHL recieved the shipping info. For the moment no changes neither.

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 5:06 Quote
By the way, on the parts specs of the bike it looks finally the hubs will be divison instead of the chosen. Wich is nice (I think haha).

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 5:57 Quote
I was told Chosen. What is the difference? I've never heard of Division hubs.

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 6:14 Quote
niconj wrote:

It's the brand they usually use for the hubs, and at least on bmx I think their products have a decent quality.

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 6:25 Quote
magnusdriver wrote:
niconj wrote:

It's the brand they usually use for the hubs, and at least on bmx I think their products have a decent quality.

I got an email saying that they use the Chosen hubs I mentioned earlier. Does this mean that the wheels will have 36 spokes?

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 6:34 Quote
My bike was picked up today they told me. Doesn't show in the tracking yet.

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 7:22 Quote
niconj wrote:
magnusdriver wrote:
niconj wrote:

I got an email saying that they use the Chosen hubs I mentioned earlier. Does this mean that the wheels will have 36 spokes?

I have no idea of that, sorry.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033503
Mobile Version of Website