YT Dirt Love

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 12:25 Quote
Bike has actually been picked up and is now in Nohra. It's supposed to be delivered by tomorrow, which I kinda doubt as DHL often takes 2 days for smaller parcels already. It's not far from where I live though.

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 12:46 Quote
bigquotesZustelldatum: Mittwoch, 11. April

tup Pimp

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 13:37 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
bigquotesZustelldatum: Mittwoch, 11. April

tup Pimp

Mine's tomorrow. Not gonna happen though as it's not a normal parcel but a bigger one that doesn't go through the standardized (automatic) process.

edit: It's has already left Nohra. May really be coming today. Smile

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 1:40 Quote
On delivery and I‘m at work till 4. Good thing that my wife doesn‘t have to work. Big Grin

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 2:20 Quote
There's no news for me at the moment :'( I guess I'll have to wait for next week to recieve it.
By the way, I saw on instagram a guy in the US who recieved it the past week, and the bike looks sick! Way more cooler than it looks on the YT site's pics.

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 4:14 Quote
magnusdriver wrote:
There's no news for me at the moment :'( I guess I'll have to wait for next week to recieve it.
By the way, I saw on instagram a guy in the US who recieved it the past week, and the bike looks sick! Way more cooler than it looks on the YT site's pics.

Mine‘s been delivered and I‘ll post some pics today or tomorrow too. Not after having mounted my extra parts though.

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 11:42 Quote
niconj wrote:
magnusdriver wrote:

Mine‘s been delivered and I‘ll post some pics today or tomorrow too. Not after having mounted my extra parts though.

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 12:09 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
niconj wrote:
magnusdriver wrote:

Smile

It did happen. I haven't gotten any good pictures though. Here's one I took with my mobile. It rides pretty nicely but the gear is almost too big.

photo

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 12:48 Quote
niconj wrote:
Grumposaur wrote:
niconj wrote:

Smile

It did happen. I haven't gotten any good pictures though. Here's one I took with my mobile. It rides pretty nicely but the gear is almost too big.

photo
It's cool!! Enjoy it man!

O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 12:50 Quote
How tall are you, because I want to get it, I'm just concerned being 6'1" it'll be too small for me

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 13:00 Quote
ArcherMatt wrote:
How tall are you, because I want to get it, I'm just concerned being 6'1" it'll be too small for me

5'11''. I cannot tell you wether it's small or big though as this is my first dirtbike. I rode a 24'' Inspired Console before that and the Dirt Love feels shorter.

I mounted a 140mm rotor on mine and am suprised at the power of the brake. I haven't properly bedded it in yet but it already feels very powerful. It's the SLX M7000 brake with resin pads and a Hope X2 rotor.

I also put two tokens inside the Reba. I won't be needing a plush fork anyways. 160psi and it's pretty damn hard.

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 13:32 Quote
niconj wrote:
Grumposaur wrote:
niconj wrote:

Smile

photo
nice Smile
Looks good in reallife photo.

But whats up with that mega long chain tensioning bolt?!?!

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 14:00 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
But whats up with that mega long chain tensioning bolt?!?!

Yeah I know. I thought it was a joke.

What I also need to get is a chain stay protection. I hate the sound of the chain hitting the chainstay and even with a very tight chain, it hits it.

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 22:30 Quote
ArcherMatt wrote:
I'm 6' and I will recieve it soon, maybe next week. I will tell you how it feels, but I have riden shorter dj bikes and it was ok. Well... I even tried the 2013 dirt love for a couple of minutes and I remember I had enough space for my legs and its the same geometry.

Posted: Apr 10, 2018 at 23:52 Quote
I‘m going to take mine to a Dirt Jump Track for the first time today. Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.026409
Mobile Version of Website