2017 Haro Steel Reserve 1.2

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
2017 Haro Steel Reserve 1.2
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 20:11 Quote
So, I’ve been wanting to get into dirt jumping for awhile but don’t know what kind of bike to get. I recently found a 2017 Haro Steel Reserve 1.2 with a manitou circus expert fork and possibly some other upgrades. I was wondering if this would be a good bike to start with. I want to use it for dirt jumping(of course) but I also want it for street and to possibly learn some tricks on. Would this bike work?

Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 20:13 Quote
Jordan23Cameron wrote:
So, I’ve been wanting to get into dirt jumping for awhile but don’t know what kind of bike to get. I recently found a 2017 Haro Steel Reserve 1.2 with a manitou circus expert fork and possibly some other upgrades. I was wondering if this would be a good bike to start with. I want to use it for dirt jumping(of course) but I also want it for street and to possibly learn some tricks on. Would this bike work?

Yeppers...good starting point.

O+
Posted: Feb 20, 2018 at 11:25 Quote
ditto. I started with a Haro SR 1.1 and put a Circus fork on it. Great starter bike.

Posted: Feb 21, 2018 at 20:43 Quote
The stock parts are all well-made. Pretty much the equivalent of what you'd get on a higher-end complete from any reputable BMX company.

Posted: Feb 23, 2018 at 19:01 Quote
cmc4130 wrote:
The stock parts are all well-made. Pretty much the equivalent of what you'd get on a higher-end complete from any reputable BMX company.

Agreed

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009303
Mobile Version of Website