PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jumping is not dead
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 21:16 Quote
michale wrote:
False wrote:
seanondemand wrote:
RS still makes the Pike DJ last I looked and the Manitou Circus is everywhere
We've sold dozens of Maxxis DTHs over the last 8 months, not sure what shops you've been going to but they can be ordered in, Schwalbe Table Top, Specialized Rhythm, Kenda Small Block 8

not sure if trolling

probably is trolling

Not trolling I went to 3 shops and they couldn’t order any of those tires. They all said discontinued on the computer.
All the bike shops around my town carry DJ tires and can order them if they don't.
I'm pretty sure that they're not discontinued

Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 21:32 Quote
False wrote:
michale wrote:
False wrote:

probably is trolling

Not trolling I went to 3 shops and they couldn’t order any of those tires. They all said discontinued on the computer.
All the bike shops around my town carry DJ tires and can order them if they don't.
I’m probably looking in the wrong part of town.
Need to find somewhere local that specializes in DJ bikes.

Posted: Apr 5, 2018 at 1:44 Quote
michale wrote:
False wrote:
michale wrote:

chain reaction cycles does still sell some dirt jump parts, they do free international shipping if you spend over a certain amount so that could be an option for you.

Posted: Apr 5, 2018 at 3:06 Quote
Conti race king

Maxxis DTH

Kenda SB8

3 26" tyres great for DJ

Posted: Apr 5, 2018 at 5:25 Quote
michale wrote:
False wrote:
seanondemand wrote:
We've sold dozens of Maxxis DTHs over the last 8 months, not sure what shops you've been going to but they can be ordered in, Schwalbe Table Top, Specialized Rhythm, Kenda Small Block 8

not sure if trolling

probably is trolling

Order off eBay all day long. DTH Maxxis are my faves!

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 9:00 Quote
michale wrote:
False wrote:
michale wrote:

man dirt jumping you can use any tires. its personal preference. and ya most bike shops in my area are pushing towards enduro crap

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 9:01 Quote
michale wrote:
False wrote:
seanondemand wrote:

not sure if trolling

probably is trolling

he must be trolling. cause i took a six year break and i still know everything. he must live under a rock

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 15:24 Quote
sosburn wrote:
Jenson has these on sale. http://www.jensonusa.com/Schwalbe-Table-Top-26-Folding-Tire
Good tires.
those have great grip but its sad that they tend to wear out fast on the street

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 16:36 Quote
False wrote:
sosburn wrote:
Jenson has these on sale. http://www.jensonusa.com/Schwalbe-Table-Top-26-Folding-Tire
Good tires.
those have great grip but its sad that they tend to wear out fast on the street
dirt jumps*

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012985
Mobile Version of Website