Secret Trail Group

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Secret Trail Group
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2018 at 12:34 Quote
Hey all, this is a group for talking about our favorite secret trails on the north shore, Squamish, and whistler. The intent is to relay trail conditions for trails not on Trailforks, discuss access to newcomers, and post photos of some of our favorite features on the trails!

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2018 at 10:38 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
Hey all, this is a group for talking about our favorite secret trails on the north shore, Squamish, and whistler. The intent is to relay trail conditions for trails not on Trailforks, discuss access to newcomers, and post photos of some of our favorite features on the trails!

Awesome idea - let me start. I cant wait to share all the amazing info about secret trails, but I will have to talk in code - I hope you understand.

A constant force, acting on a particle of mass m, will produce a constant acceleration a. Let us choose the x-axis to be in the common direction of F and a. What is the work done by this force on the particle in causing a displacement x? We have, for constant acceleration, the relations a = ( V - v ) / t and x = ½ ( V + v ) t. Here v is the particle's speed at t = 0 and V is its speed at time t. The the work done is W = F x = m a x = m ( ( V - v ) / t ) ( ½ ( V + v ) ) t = ½ m V² - ½ m v². We call one-half the product of the mass of a body and the square of its speed the kinetic energy of the body. If we represent kinetic energy by the symbol K, then K = ½ m v². We may then state the above equation in this way: The work done by the resultant force acting on a particle is equal to the change in the kinetic energy of the particle.

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 12, 2018 at 15:31 Quote
The best secret trails are on Dual Mountain in Whistler. 5,200 foot loamers!

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2018 at 8:00 Quote
gramboh wrote:
The best secret trails are on Dual Mountain in Whistler. 5,200 foot loamers!

haven't hit that yet. There's a pretty good loamer in fitz though

Posted: Sep 17, 2018 at 14:29 Quote
i got a list of secret trails - should I just post them directly here?

O+
Posted: Sep 17, 2018 at 16:50 Quote
davereid wrote:

If you did, they would no longer be secret!

O+
Posted: Sep 17, 2018 at 17:12 Quote
kevin267 wrote:
davereid wrote:

If you did, they would no longer be secret!

well this is a small group, and most of us probably would recognize them

O+
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 at 15:58 Quote
Double thumbs up for dual mountain. Cleanest single track in all of bc and always perfectly folded.

O+
Posted: Sep 28, 2018 at 13:42 Quote
joe1989 wrote:
Double thumbs up for dual mountain. Cleanest single track in all of bc and always perfectly folded.

which zone is that in?

FL
Posted: Oct 12, 2018 at 18:46 Quote
There's a good trail if you go between those 2 trees. Take a left at the rock & go over the root. Don't tell anyone.

Posted: Oct 25, 2018 at 22:35 Quote
For any of you who live in Vancouver West Side, I know some secret inner city trails...

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009900
Mobile Version of Website