Is your prostate over 50 ?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Is your prostate over 50 ?
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:03 Quote
I have tried WTB, but the bump up at the nose was hard on the taint.
My Specialized Phenom Comp 143mm that came on my 2019 Stumpy has been very comfy. I do tilt it down a bit.
I'm 6', 170lbs. It's the only saddle that I actually can say I liked in 25yrs of riding. You could probably find a new takeoff in the buy & sell.

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 10:10 Quote
snax001 wrote:
Get your seat bones measured for width.

I found out I have a very very fat ass - going from stock 135mm saddle to a 155mm saddle made a world of difference.

I hope for similar results... it just seems sooooo ridiculous to get the distance between my ass bones measured Big Grin

Posted: Dec 6, 2018 at 15:11 Quote
Three6ty wrote:
Chromag Trailmaster.

this one is the most comfortable I have found. Im 50 , 220lbs and ride 3+ hour rides every weekend and have never wished I had something better.

https://www.jensonusa.com/Chromag-Trailmaster-Saddle

I struggled with a lot of saddles too and the Chromag Trailmaster is the best I've ever ridden. Had one now for 4 years and no comfort issues at all anymore.

I also had a decent experience with an older WTB womens saddle that they don't make anymore. Yeah, I know, imagine a MAN sitting on saddle that has is marketed to WOMEN? It's insane! But seriously, most women have wider sit bones than the average man and it just so happened to align with mine so it worked really well on my commuter road bike. But that bike was stolen and never was able to find the same saddle.

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2018 at 10:58 Quote
seanondemand wrote:
I've heard good things about Specialized Lithia - they call it a womens saddle but the big cutouts in the middle and back, and all the cush apparently do wonders for those older fellas

My wife just got this saddle, and damn if it isn't really comfortable.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2018 at 19:01 Quote
I have a WTB Deva.

It’s a women’s saddle and I am not one. Right sit bone width, short nose. Pairs well with a steep STA.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017189
Mobile Version of Website