PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Aggressive Hardtails in Action
Posted: Oct 12, 2022 at 18:25 Quote
Sweet shots , nice hat too!

Posted: Oct 12, 2022 at 19:38 Quote
Slackerdude wrote:
Sweet shots , nice hat too!

lol

Over the two days I probably had 12 people from hikers, moto guys and mtbr all say...holy crap this guy on a hard tail ...

Posted: Oct 14, 2022 at 14:18 Quote
I'm loving the splash of yellow! Big Grin

Posted: Oct 14, 2022 at 14:19 Quote
...And I am also continually loving those shirts you made. The blue ones are my favorites!

Posted: Oct 14, 2022 at 17:52 Quote
Whats up Rose?!?

Hope you’re well. I have a few funny ideas in my head. Will do some low key shirts when I get a minute

Posted: Oct 14, 2022 at 17:59 Quote
I proudly wear an array of BLC shirts and hoodies regularly Salute

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2022 at 18:10 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Whats up Rose?!?

Hope you’re well. I have a few funny ideas in my head. Will do some low key shirts when I get a minute

What’s that you say….

My collection is well loved…. And you know my kids are after some too! Maddy keeps asking when we are gonna learn how to make them!

Posted: Oct 14, 2022 at 18:39 Quote
Awe geeez I just built my table I needed to mount the press. ... baby steps

Posted: Oct 23, 2022 at 15:27 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Whats up Rose?!?

I like buying shirts, and I like buying socks! So if you make 'em, I'll buy and wear 'em.

Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 5:52 Quote
Trying to have a little fun during lunch hour.

Totally fake. I swept the leaves away with my foot setup the camera with a 10s timer ran to the bike and picked it up leaning it somewhat realistically in the corner.

photo

I faked the corner photo. Went well, I think. The other bit was really properly steep, though.

O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 7:05 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Whats up Rose?!?

I like buying shirts, and I like buying socks! So if you make 'em, I'll buy and wear 'em.

Dude!? Id be so psyched for the wheel tree design t shirt. So good!

Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 8:03 Quote
pyromaniac wrote:
Trying to have a little fun during lunch hour.

Totally fake. I swept the leaves away with my foot setup the camera with a 10s timer ran to the bike and picked it up leaning it somewhat realistically in the corner.

photo

I faked the corner photo. Went well, I think. The other bit was really properly steep, though.

Now thats some brown pow !

Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 9:37 Quote
Nicksand5 wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Whats up Rose?!?

Hmmm what size are you? Might have a couple left...

Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 9:49 Quote
Show a pic of the wheel tree design if you can., not sure If Ive seen that one.

Love the 666 downhiller and Galbrath and HT army shirts... I get compliments on the unique designs on my BLC hoodies and shits often.

O+
Posted: Oct 26, 2022 at 9:50 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Nicksand5 wrote:
rosemarywheel wrote:

Hmmm what size are you? Might have a couple left...

Im a large i got two of them years ago from u. Just wore one yesterday. Such sick design!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024173
Mobile Version of Website