Re-Birth of Post your desktop!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Re-Birth of Post your desktop!
Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 17:32 Quote
Games that have been ported over to apple computers run considerably worse than on a windows based box.

And starcraft 2? Oh god, don't get the customers or fans started about that... Apple screwed the proverbial pooch soooo bad.

Posted: Sep 27, 2010 at 23:20 Quote
cyrix wrote:
Games that have been ported over to apple computers run considerably worse than on a windows based box.

And starcraft 2? Oh god, don't get the customers or fans started about that... Apple screwed the proverbial pooch soooo bad.

doesn't apple always fudge things up, i heard ages that steve jobs almost lost all adobe support by publically slaggin them off, an lets face it no flash can really kill the internet

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 8:51 Quote
yeah, as well as managing to include a windows virus in their ipods xD

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 8:55 Quote
Yeah, they apologized etc but "again, this wouldnt affect a mac because they are more secure than windows-based PC's" and all that bullcrap >.>

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:00 Quote
Yo dawg I heard you like buying overpriced pieces of shit, so we put a virus in yo iPod so you can by Mo' pieces of shit lol

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:14 Quote
lol no way the dumbasses, an just clear up the whole "can't get viruses" malarky
mac is unix based like linux we can have viruses in our comps but our systems will not get "infected by them" more o case of we just pass em one via emailetc (most we don't know we're doin it but there a others that like to f*** other people system"

has anyone had the conficker virus, god its a bitch to repair the damage it causes lol also did apple remove the virus code by means of fw update

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:16 Quote
To be fair. I've been using PC for 5+ years, I have had one extremely minor virus. Took me like 1 minute to remove. And thats after numerous "downloads".

And watss that virus do lul?

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:21 Quote
Yeah, my computers have only been infected badly once, and I wasn't running an antivvirus.

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:26 Quote
try-alls wrote:
cyrix wrote:

doesn't apple always fudge things up, i heard ages that steve jobs almost lost all adobe support by publically slaggin them off, an lets face it no flash can really kill the internet

actually the internet would be way better without flash. flash is as crappy as software can get. if i watch a flash video my cpu goes up to 70% while its around 40% if i watch it with html5.
not to speak of the 700$ you have to pay for flash cs5.

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:33 Quote
bayernbiker wrote:
try-alls wrote:
cyrix wrote:

actually the internet would be way better without flash. flash is as crappy as software can get. if i watch a flash video my cpu goes up to 70% while its around 40% if i watch it with html5.
not to speak of the 700$ you have to pay for flash cs5.

i only use the flash plugin for ff an my cpu only goes up to 40% an thats only on a crapp 1.8ghz dual core celeron (yes you may all laugh at me crappy generic cpu)

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:39 Quote
haha im on a ibm x41 thinkpad, i have a 1,6ghz pentium m single core lol .
but that doesnt change the fact that html5 is way better.

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:40 Quote
crashin wrote:
To be fair. I've been using PC for 5+ years, I have had one extremely minor virus. Took me like 1 minute to remove. And thats after numerous "downloads".

And watss that virus do lul?

conficker just wreaks hell e.g. make pc think all programs are folders thus not loadin em an giving more error codes than i have ever seen an can also take you into a bot-net but i have only seen the virus twice both times same dumbass old lady gettin it, 1st time she brought the pc new but didn't get av second was when put kaspersky on it, thank god for eset nod 32 lol

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:45 Quote
bayernbiker wrote:
haha im on a ibm x41 thinkpad, i have a 1,6ghz pentium m single core lol .
but that doesnt change the fact that html5 is way better.

don't think i've used html5, either that or i don't remember it lol, flash isn't that bad though i have it on my N900 an that only got a 600mz (overclock mine to 850 now) processor,
although using the tiny keyboard makes playin bike mania 1-5 hard

Posted: Sep 28, 2010 at 9:47 Quote
What's the best linux distro for quad core w/ 4gb ram?

bored of ubuntu for a while and fancy a change

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008984
Mobile Version of Website