Which bike should i get commencal furious oor transition bottle rocket?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Which bike should i get commencal furious oor transition bottle rocket?
Posted: May 21, 2008 at 19:15 Quote
thats the reason im gonna get the furious no on e is getting it the bottle rocket is way over run

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
bottle rockets are sick dude. they are on the more expecive side of things once put together, but as always with bikes "you pay for what you get" take a look^^
photo

Posted: May 21, 2008 at 19:41 Quote
cmorebikes wrote:
bottle rockets are sick dude. they are on the more expecive side of things once put together, but as always with bikes "you pay for what you get" take a look^^
photo

i dident say they wer ebad they are just over run

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 0:45 Quote
i will post this and say no more......
photo

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 5:33 Quote
Can i say Wildcard?

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 9:03 Quote
yeah don't get a Wildcard, they're bloody everywhere!

LOL!

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 9:45 Quote
I've never seen one in person in my life

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 10:19 Quote
My mates got a Bottlerocket and it actually feels like it rides on rails. Pretty sweet. Never riden a Furious though.

Posted: May 22, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
You also have to consider the difference in travel, between the furious and the bottle rocket! I have not ridden a bottle rocket, but I did ride my freinds mom's transition syren, that bike felt sick, the easiest bike I have ever manualed on, so I would think the rocket would fell nice aswell. I was going to ge an sx trail, until I seen the furious, as soon as I seen the furious I knew that is what I was getting. Real nice quaility frame, nice welds, nice hardware, really smooth, so if given the chance to rebuy , I would still buy the furious again. Also I could have bought almost any frame I wanted , and picked the furious, despite what anyone says about the design or price, the frame is sick! Get the furious , not just cause to many people have a bottle rocket, because it is a really sweet frame.

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 8:54 Quote
Wldcards are f*cking expensive arent they tho?

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 9:02 Quote
i reckon both frames are good for the price and travel. But i would go for the furious VIP, because you get 7 inch of plush rear travel from the marzocchi roco rear shock, and if anything you could call it a signature frame because of the cut in the top tube to house the piggyback on the rear shock.
And also on the set-up you have the furious is lighter, and im really bothered about weight on a bike, and hopefully about next year i will have the frame, and get full carbon finishing kit Smile thats why am going for the furious all the way Smile it also looks NICE Razz

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 3:53 Quote
im looking at get a 07 transition gran mal or a 06 Faith 2 the faith has pink rcv 888 and the o7 gran mal has 05 888 rc im looking for something for down hill and some raceing can you plz give me some input plz thanks

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 3:56 Quote
bottle rocket or furious? Bottle rocket!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025744
Mobile Version of Website