SRAM Level T vs Avid Elixir 5

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
SRAM Level T vs Avid Elixir 5
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 3, 2019 at 23:19 Quote
So I currently have the Avid Elixir 5, and was thinking about an uograde. I was looking on the buy/sellportion and found this. https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2577707/ Is the $150 CAD good for both brakes? And are they better than the Avid Elixir 5's? This is going on a DJ bike that I am also putting holy rollers on, and some Marzocchi DJ2 forks on. I use it as my daily, and use for everything from going to the skatepark, to riding to school, to riding down some trails.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 18:08 Quote
I had no problems with the Level brakes. They worked like brakes should. I am 210lbs and they stopped me just fine, and also had nice modulation.

Posted: Jun 6, 2019 at 16:55 Quote
jason475 wrote:
I had no problems with the Level brakes. They worked like brakes should. I am 210lbs and they stopped me just fine, and also had nice modulation.

kk. I was also thinking about having just the back brake as it is a DJ bike, do you think I should go forward with that? Also, I do use it to get to school and to get around town, and basically use it for everyhting as I cant afford a commuter/everyday bike.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008507
Mobile Version of Website