Problem with Login

PB Forum :: Bug Reports
Problem with Login
Posted: Jun 21, 2023 at 9:15 Quote
canadaka wrote:
kpitti1 wrote:
@canadaka

Hi - please help, why suddenly is my original Pinkbike account - kpitti no longer able to be logged in? I've reset passwords many times, I confirm I received emails ... nothing helps.

I emailed support with the information.
I created this account kpitti1 with another email address to post this request for assistance.

I try a different browser, still the same. And what is strange I can log in to the Trailforks application iPhone.

Thanks!

the account was deactivated, I re-activated it now.

Thank you!

Posted: Jun 23, 2023 at 22:27 Quote
@canadaka
Having same login issue, likely because I'm traveling internationally. Can you pls reactivate pnww account? Thx

Mod O+
Posted: Jul 4, 2023 at 18:30 Quote
burner2023 wrote:
@canadaka
Having same login issue, likely because I'm traveling internationally. Can you pls reactivate pnww account? Thx
done

Posted: Jul 15, 2023 at 22:40 Quote
Hi, I’ve been unable to login to my original account HHaskin for a few days now. Each time I try it requires me to verify my login attempt through email and then after doing so I get the message that there was a problem with my login. Had to search around and saw others here had this same issue. What do I need to do to fix this?

Posted: Jul 17, 2023 at 13:47 Quote
Howdy! This may just be an error on my end but I too am having issues logging in within my phone browser. Currently I can only login on my desktop. I receive this error when I attempt to login on my phones internet browser.
"^Unable to log in with provided credentials. Invalid input. Read about some common login issues here."
The word "here" is hyperlinked and takes me to a page that talks about pro subscriptions to trailforks, I only use pinkbike currently for the buy/sell feature.
Thanks in advance!

Posted: Aug 13, 2023 at 9:35 Quote
Hi, I can't log on my previous account "ludo789456123", my footage is still available but the pofile isn't. When I want to reset the pasword it tells me my "domain has been banned" I don't understand that because I never did anything bad and I have a few old videos and pictures that are quite important for me on this account and that I can't search for. I would like to get my profile back, can you help me please ?

Posted: Aug 15, 2023 at 12:22 Quote
Hello, my account slothyseth has been flagged as suspicious, even when I do the verification email. I also tried resetting my password, any advice?

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2023 at 14:49 Quote
My friend @moibmx0811 is having the same issue and cannot access his account.

Posted: Aug 24, 2023 at 9:31 Quote
Please, help! My main account Nif-Nif has been flagged. But I didn't do anything suspicious.

^Sorry, your login looks suspicious, your account has been flagged.

We sent a link to your email to verify your login attempt. Check your email, click the link and try again.

Posted: Aug 25, 2023 at 10:00 Quote
My wife has not been able to login to her account. Despite verifying the sent email link multiple times, it still gives an error message. "There is a problem with your login." kristymitchell is her account name. Please fix so she can login.

Posted: Aug 26, 2023 at 12:06 Quote
While I like the idea of having stricter security measures, sometimes it makes it more difficult than need be. It appears I'm having the same issue as many folks here. I've verified my email / login nine times and the process repeats itself and I can't get into my account. we33ie is the account name. Would appreciate if someone would get this systemic issue resolved. Thanks.

O+
Posted: Aug 29, 2023 at 9:34 Quote
I ran into a funky login error this morning (below).

I was unable to login on safari due to Pinkbikes "state of high security". The noted email to be sent with a link did not come through to my email. Then miraculously I am now able to login without issue. This occurred on both mobile (iphone) and desktop (mac).

In the meantime, my account remained logged in on chrome.

photo

Posted: Aug 29, 2023 at 19:31 Quote
Hey, my account is flagged as suspicious. I reset the password and tried to login like 15 times. No dice. I've bought and sold on here, should not be a problem. Account Username: netmatt

@canadaka can I get a reset, thanks!

Mod O+
Posted: Sep 1, 2023 at 21:31 Quote
I re-activated all the accounts since my last post. Be sure to CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS on these accounts, they were likely compromised.

Better to contact support@pinkbike.com than post here.

Posted: Sep 2, 2023 at 7:02 Quote
canadaka wrote:
I re-activated all the accounts since my last post. Be sure to CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS on these accounts, they were likely compromised.

Better to contact support@pinkbike.com than post here.

Thank you much! Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014387
Mobile Version of Website