Push 11.6 on capra

PB Forum :: YT Industries
Push 11.6 on capra
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 7:14 Quote
Anyone have any feedback? Thinking of getting a push for my 19 capra. I like coil shocks, have an x2 right now and its good but can it be better with a coil

Posted: Sep 11, 2019 at 12:37 Quote
Best thing I ever did !! Do it

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2019 at 7:43 Quote
Put an 11.6 on my Jeffsy 29 and it is a big step up from the stock Fox DPX2: Better sensitivity to square edge hits, better mid-stroke support and better traction on high speed sections.

Posted: Dec 20, 2019 at 20:31 Quote
Marcencinitas wrote:
Put an 11.6 on my Jeffsy 29 and it is a big step up from the stock Fox DPX2: Better sensitivity to square edge hits, better mid-stroke support and better traction on high speed sections.

I’m wanting to upgrade the stock RS deluxe on my Jeffsy but can’t decide between air or coil. Have you noticed any negatives with the coil on the Jeffsy like not as poppy or playful?

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2019 at 19:32 Quote
Jda6385 wrote:
Marcencinitas wrote:

I’m wanting to upgrade the stock RS deluxe on my Jeffsy but can’t decide between air or coil. Have you noticed any negatives with the coil on the Jeffsy like not as poppy or playful?

I do use the climb switch a little bit more than I used to, but that's mostly because I really like the extra support (over the DPX2) in the climb position and extra compliance in the descend position. I kept my DPX2 but I'm just going to leave it in a box and sell it with the Jeffsy when I eventually replace it.

Posted: Dec 21, 2019 at 20:25 Quote
Marcencinitas wrote:
Jda6385 wrote:
Marcencinitas wrote:

I do use the climb switch a little bit more than I used to, but that's mostly because I really like the extra support (over the DPX2) in the climb position and extra compliance in the descend position. I kept my DPX2 but I'm just going to leave it in a box and sell it with the Jeffsy when I eventually replace it.

Are you still able to pop the bike off roots and rocks relatively easy? Do you notice the extra weight significantly? Thanks for any feedback man, I really appreciate it.

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2019 at 21:31 Quote
The bike is more fun with the Push and I can pop off trail features just fine. The elevensix is quite tunable and I sometimes adjust rebound and compression dials based on what I’m riding that day. I don’t notice the extra weight at all.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008510
Mobile Version of Website