Evoc Stage Capture?

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
Evoc Stage Capture?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+ FL
Posted: Oct 4, 2019 at 14:00 Quote
Has anyone tried the new Evoc Stage Capture camera bag? Having downsized my kit from FF DSLR to mirrorless, my kit is now rattling around in my FStop Guru, so looking for a smaller bag, ideally one that I can ride with too.

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 5:23 Quote
This is possibly the most difficult camera bag to get hold of! I have finally managed to order one, hopefully it meets my needs! I will update this post with more information when I actually have the bag!

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 9:07 Quote
That looks like a sweet bag! Is it new?? I looked for a long time for a good technical riding bag that had a quick access camera pocket, and the only decent looking one was the photosport from Lowe Alpine. I got it and have loved it! It cut the amount of time to go from riding to shooting at least in half and is pretty safe!

this bag looks like a very similar approach, but with more camera space, so i'm intrigued.

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 14, 2020 at 14:59 Quote
It came out last year I think.

I like it because it is a lot smaller than my old camera bag - to go with my smaller mirrorless kit.

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 8:21 Quote
Yeah. I've managed to get hold of one recently. Only been out for a couple of shorter rides and a walk with it so far but I'm impressed. It's surprisingly roomy considering it's half camera, half general space. I very much like it.

Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 13:00 Quote
Did anyone test this bag already? I've been thinking about getting one but there's almost no information or reviews online for this bag...

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 13:56 Quote
Yes, I bought one. I keep meaning to post a review on my blog, but haven't got around to it yet. Partly because I haven't really been anywhere to test it properly...

Fire away if you have any specific questions though.

O+
Posted: Nov 15, 2022 at 15:42 Quote
Just ordered the Stage Capture 16L bag. How are you liking yours?

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 16, 2022 at 10:47 Quote
It is still my main camera bag. The foam pads on the back came loose, but was able to glue them back on and it has been fine.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008601
Mobile Version of Website