Powered by Outside

Best full suspension under £2000

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Best full suspension under £2000
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 1, 2020 at 1:50 Quote
Looking for some guidance on the best value for money, trail ready full suspension under £2000.

Posted: Jun 1, 2020 at 18:30 Quote
https://www.giant-bicycles.com/gb/trance-3 100lbs over but worth a look these days a warranty with an actual manufacturer could pay off, if you have an unfortunate situation arise. but also you will have to hustle if your buying this year, allocations are running out fast and a massive shortage is looming while supply chains get moving again.
If you find a bike you love and are ready to buy, snap it up, or it will be gone!

Posted: Jun 2, 2020 at 3:25 Quote
Another vote for both the Giant Trance 3 and Vitus Mythique.

Jeffsey I'm not sure about. Great bike but heard it's a nightmare on warranty issues in having to send back to Germany to fix, maybe not the same problems in the U.S?

My buddy bought the Giant before the world went crazy. I had a go, it was awesome! I'm toying with the idea of purchasing my first full sus and the Mythique is probably at the top of my list at the moment. Lots of choice but can't go wrong with either of these recommendations. Smile

Posted: Jun 2, 2020 at 4:34 Quote
Thanks! I was interested in the Mythique VRX but sold out (like pretty much everything) else and only available on CRC and wiggle unfortunately.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 2:08 Quote
I was going to suggest the Calibre Sentry but it's sold out as well.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 5:19 Quote
If only Pinkbike had just done an article on this exact question....

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032440
Mobile Version of Website