Powered by Outside

Sb165 mullet dual crown?

PB Forum :: Yeti
Sb165 mullet dual crown?

Author Message
Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 8:28 Quote
Has anyone mulleted their SB165 and put dual crowns on it at the same time, wondering what's the max travel fork I could go with if I mulleted the bike also?

Trying to decide between this bike and mulleting a Capra 29 or Megatower.

Posted: Jun 11, 2020 at 19:19 Quote
Go megatower, I’ve gone through 2 rear triangles in 2 rides. They are made of plastic. Neither have been from crashes

Posted: Jun 11, 2020 at 19:23 Quote
Ikeller21 wrote:
Go megatower, I’ve gone through 2 rear triangles in 2 rides. They are made of plastic. Neither have been from crashes

Funnily enough I'm now avoiding that plastic all together and getting a Geometron instead haha.

O+
Posted: Jul 26, 2020 at 10:44 Quote
Ikeller21 wrote:
Go megatower, I’ve gone through 2 rear triangles in 2 rides. They are made of plastic. Neither have been from crashes

f*ck. seriously? I used to be a mechanic at a Yeti dealer and am familiar with all the broken rear triangles, but that's ridiculous. was just looking at one but I think i'll pass. yikes.

  • Previous Page
  • Next Page

 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.007208
Mobile Version of Website